Search results for query: *

• Users: Fazolt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. VC Overhead spear 2h question

So there's an issue when using a spear and no shield and performing the overhead thrust. It never works (and hits an opponent) because it's not aimable vertically. Especially if the opponent is on lower ground or you're taller (in campaing) or shorter. Does anyone know how to import the NW...
  2. AI Always takes defensive

Yes, I know I can disable it in system options, but it ruins AI use of the formations and newly implemented tactics. I hope they make it to like in TW where if the AI attacks you on the campaign map they attack on the battle map, and if you attack them on the campaign map, they hold position...
  3. Mac Steam Version - How to downgrade from 1.160 - 1.158?

1.160 has brought a slew of performance and graphical bugs to M&B for mac. 1.158 was far more stable, and I would like to downgrade to it, but there is no way (that I know of) of doing this on a non-PC machine. I'm also a PC user, but when I travel I use my mac laptop (which I own for recording...
  4. AI Shield bash?

Is there a way to let the AI use shield bash? It's incredibly OP for just the player. If not is there a way to disable player shield bashing?
Back
Top Bottom