Search results for query: *

1. Bluestrike

Diplomatic Changes

So recently I've started using the Floris_Evolved mod, It does have many diplomacy features within it but it is missing one of the most important features for me, the popups that tell the user of relation changes between the fractions. It made the chaos of the world a bit more understandable for...
  2. Bluestrike

A finished 3.1 is a ways off, but could we possibly get...

Yea just have your game in Edit mode. Its in the advanced tab of the configure menu on the start up menu.
  3. Bluestrike

Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

So I must have done it wrong before or something :oops: but after applying the code from this forum post (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1225750.html#msg1225750), both castles and villages change cultures 72 days after capture, I don't know about towns yet as it still an early new save im using for this test.
  4. Bluestrike

Kayneth said:
    Bluestrike said:
    Hey I was wondering if someone could make a mod that has villages, towns and castles convert culture to the fraction that is currently occupying them. I would think its an amazing mod besides the problem of "Ji-Samurai from Owari" who actually came from Edo.

IIRC there used to be a topic which contained simple text scipt tweaks to do this, alongside a number of other nice stuff.
    Unfortunately, i can' t seem to find it...... Maybe another member could post this and help Bluestrike and myself with this. :v
    I remember seeing that topic too, the problem was that it was for Native and Gekokujo has different codes and such. Also It only effected villages, which is a problem if you want to have castles and towns change cultures as well.
  5. Bluestrike

Hey I was wondering if someone could make a mod that has villages, towns and castles convert culture to the fraction that is currently occupying them. I would think its an amazing mod besides the problem of "Ji-Samurai from Owari" who actually came from Edo.
  6. Bluestrike

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

I was wondering If you could include a text document saying what each option in character creation gives you. Or a picture would be better. Its nice to know what my character can get and will get so i can think about how to spend my future points on them.
  7. Bluestrike

Comments: 3.0 Released

Just a question on the newest patch, Why did the Oda clan have more guns then most other clans?
  8. Bluestrike

I usually go to http://www.behindthename.com/random/ and pick a name that has some good meaning behind it :/
  9. Bluestrike

haitch40 said:
    jacobhinds said:
    That's what the guy who stol---erm...was inspired by the models from shogun 2 called his submod on the nexus.
    Is that the only Gekokujo submod?

I think so. Their might be some more in this this 200 some mod page but i don't feel like looking threw all that -_-
  10. Bluestrike

Hey Phlpp, I was wondering if you could give a more detailed explanation on how recruiting will work in the new verison. Maybe some pictures and one of the trees?
  11. Bluestrike

@GrizzlyAdamz
    Well to tell you the truth we already know when its coming out... Half past when its done. Phlpp isn't one to stick to eta's and time but when it comes out ^_^
  12. Bluestrike

>:smile: This is looking great so far! If only we could cause the release of the mod to happen today without hurting Phlpp. Been waiting for so long i haven't really looked at any other the other mods for Warband the same way... actually not at all.
  13. Bluestrike

So i got a question to you guys. How do you control your armies on the field. I see the AI just taking the entity of their force walk into each other and give a everyone charge order and all hell breaks loose. Do you guys do the same or something else.
  14. Bluestrike

xdj1nn said:
    why guns? why?
    Because this mod is set in the Sengoku period or the Waring states period. During that time european rifles were present in japan and from what i can tell from the mod japan was making their own. If you want you can ask Phlpp to make a mod in earlier japan where guns didn't exist but till then... Bang bang.
  15. Bluestrike

Anyone know a way to make the death cam more laptop friendly. Also could that go into the next version. I cant see the battle after i die whats so ever. Especially if it was a siege
  16. Bluestrike

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Could you add the tweak that makes villages give recruits based on who owns the village instead of the original owner?
  17. Bluestrike

I would like to state that the autobuy and autosell options are broken in this current version of the mod. They seem to reset after you leave the village or town you were in.
  18. Bluestrike

Nice keep up the good work  :grin:
  19. Bluestrike

I was just wondering if you could remove the fake Katana from the mod... You know the one that straight edge looking one.
    ALSO If at the very least if you cant make it so that villiages change cultures after their town or castle is taken over make it so that ji-Samurai can be mass recruited  with a recruiter like peasants can.
  20. Bluestrike

The reason i brought that up was because i say you could do it for native:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1225750.html#msg1225750

I tried it for this mod and... I broke it. Must only work for native... I could tell when Gekokujo's scrips were different from the example... Yet i tried anyways. :???:
Back
Top Bottom