Search results for query: *

• Users: arlvent21
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. arlvent21

Question about minimods.

I want to change the smoke and sound effects on l'aigle and i found one(something named ballies on NP wars mods?),                         just asking if it's compatible to replace l'aigle with that(ballie's one)
  2. arlvent21

Highlander Pipers and Rifleman Buglers and Drummers

Before the mod was released, i watched some videos about this mod and highlanders got pipers and rifleman got buglers. i just wanna ask if how do i get/recruit dem pipers,fifers,drummers and buglers?
  3. arlvent21

where's the ppl?

oh God,i hate looking at servers with no population..who wanna play?
  4. arlvent21

Aleph.

where do i get Aleph!? and How... :lol:
  5. arlvent21

Download Links!!(NEED HELP QUICK)

the nexus link doesn't work for me it said webpage not available,can i get the latest version of B and S download link?
  6. arlvent21

Naval Siege?

i heard about the naval siege and how do i do it? i know it's suppose to be a place near the sea or simply on the shore...but steps?
  7. arlvent21

Something Weird Bug

i installed the latest patch (1.4x) and i went in game and the trees were divided, black tree on left and white tree on right,they're split in 1 tree... how do i fix this weirdo bug. example: |B |W | |L |H | |A |I | |C |T | |K |E |  ---------------> They're divided in one tree. |  |  |...
  8. arlvent21

Black Objects

Random Bug: Black Trees(Black) Snow Floor has some banners textures(Random Banners on snow floor) Sky is Black at all(sky is sooo black..but it was "afternoon") help? why me always encounter this damn bug! spec: Windows 7 Ultimate Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.00 GHz RAM: 2.00...
  9. arlvent21

microsoft visual c++ runtime error

I need help! this error keeps on annoying me! game always crashes.... Specs: Processor = AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.00 GHz Ram = 2.00 GB(2GB) System Type = 32-bit operating system(x86)
  10. arlvent21

M&B Always Crashing To Desktop

Everytime i launch M&B when i entered a town then i click go to "townhall","arena" blablabla it freezes then crashes to desktop and it said M&B has stopped working
  11. arlvent21

Not Enough Space For Shaders!

I used D9 then it got error "Not ENough SPace For Shaders!" then i used D7 still popped up
  12. arlvent21

Can't Understand :\

I'm new in installing mods in M&B:Warband but anyone can give me a step by step on what first to download? and how to install? My mind is about to blow now  :lol:
  13. arlvent21

How To Install NW?

hi sorry for being a newb just asking how to install napoleonic wars,do i need to put it in M&B:warband folder? or make another folder for NW.
  14. arlvent21

M&B:Warband Problem

I got a problem in my M&B Warband Game, First: when i click on a Village it pop ups it was infested by a "1652K" bandits,i don't know why the enemies size was 1652 thousands,can i get a help of this? Second:When i attack a bandit lair etc... if i raid them enemies parties was abou thousands...
Back
Top Bottom