Search results for query: *

1. unremovable/unchangable helmets/armor/feet tweak?

Somebody said:
    That's just the default conversation mission template's override flags (conversation_encounter).

Thanks!
  2. unremovable/unchangable helmets/armor/feet tweak?

So I had successfully made their helmets appear in the Notes and even when talking on the Party. But I have this problem: when talking to Companions in the party menu, helmets with cover head flag doesn't show up (like full helms) other helms work though. what scripts should I edit?
  3. AoE attack bug?

Currently I am on v1.153 and I've been testing AoE Scripts especially these scripts: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62649.30.html http://mbmodwiki.ollclan.eu/Grenade the problem is, Whenever I use them on the game, eventhough I am not getting a damage from them, their effects...
  4. unremovable/unchangable helmets/armor/feet tweak?

I would like add another question regarding the head/helmet thing:
    Is there a way for the character in the Notes to keep their helmets on? and even show their battle armor? I have seen mods where they show the helmet of your character and the other npcs.
  5. Comments: 3.0 Released

Talinoth said:
    misterbean08 said:
    After conquering Kaga Ikki for some time, I decided to make make my 3 (Marisa, Kaguya, George) companions into vassals. Then I thought of marrying one of the 2 female vassals. I waited for them to respawn then suddenly: "other suitor have captured my heart" and its both of them lol. My MC is damn unlucky. Is there a tweak to make them have a lesser chance of having a suitor?

On someone with 100 relation it always says on the mini note when talking to them: "she is vengeful" or something.

Holy crap... with somebody who has "100 relation" to you, they're VENGEFUL?
    That's not 100 relation, that's like -100!

Dude, that's bad. That's really bad. That's not positive - that's the most negative kind of relationship you can have with any lord, lady, ex-companion or other NPC in the game. ****, -50 is bad enough - enemy lords will routinely hunt you down whenever they can, burn your fiefs, will never, EVER join your faction if you make one, betray you if they already joined it before, and just generally be massive pains in the ass unless you can somehow get their disposition back up... or force them to leave the realm.

But "Vengeful" is like in the territory of -80 to -100 disposition... How the hell did you even manage that? If you have that kind of relationship status with Kaguya or Marisa they will absolutely never, EVER, become your wife.

-----
    @Dharcness
    Yeah, changing the marriage ceremony will add just that extra touch to the mod I think.

I'm pretty sure that just taking the quest will make another bandit camp spawn. You should be able to find it if you search around in the appropriate places - a.k.a, where the bandits usually spawn.

If you get on top of those walls, yes, you can avoid being hit by the melee troops below. The thing is though, is that you can still be shot by enemy gunners (it's happened to me so many times lol), and if there are any Elite Spearmen with the long Nagae Yaris they actually CAN hit you - so be careful about that. Plus, I find it easier to unload arrows into enemies who are running at me instead of enemies milling below me, so I don't find it that unbalanced.

But when I click their portrait, it goes directly to their profile in the Notes, right? In the Notes it is written "They are devoted to you".  I'll try to make another save to check if I can successfully marry a female vassal.

**edited
    so I tried to make a new save and looked for 4 female companions->cheatmenu->besiege town->make them into vassals->wait to respawn. 2 out 4 female companion vassals agreed to wed. I thought Yamatomarou Isshin won't get any ladies again.
    **edited

I wonder if you could limit/manipulate the randomly generated family tree. When I tried to create a new save I saw a "lady" became a vassal's wife when previously she was his daughter. Weird lol.

I like how gekokujo's volley fire work. I've been shouting in my room while doing the volley fire. When the enemy is incoming, I always look at my archer troops. When they start positioning their bows/muskets, I press F3 and I shout "Kamae!" then "Utte!" when pressing F2. Let the game flow in you.
  6. Comments: 3.0 Released

After conquering Kaga Ikki for some time, I decided to make make my 3 (Marisa, Kaguya, George) companions into vassals. Then I thought of marrying one of the 2 female vassals. I waited for them to respawn then suddenly: "other suitor have captured my heart" and its both of them lol. My MC is damn unlucky. Is there a tweak to make them have a lesser chance of having a suitor?

On someone with 100 relation it always says on the mini note when talking to them: "she is vengeful" or something.
  7. unremovable/unchangable helmets/armor/feet tweak?

Is there some kind of a tweak that you cannot remove/change the armor of characters? For example: -when entering a throne room, you make the vassals armor the same as when they are outside. -when dueling, they wear the same armor they have. -when in a cut scene, they wear the same armor...
Back
Top Bottom