Search results for query: *

1. Lista modeista!

Huhhuh täytyy kyllä todeta, että paska jätkä tuo Gabrilduro. Vaati old America 1860 modin seuraavan pävityksen julkasemiseen tiettyä määrää arvosteluja. No minä päätin tehdä osani ja kirjotin siihe pienen arvostelun tyngän ja laitoin arvosanan (9/10). No mitäpä tekee gab? Alottaa kauheen flamewarin siittä, että pikku bugit ei pudota arvosanaa ja mainitsemani negatiiviset asiat modista ovat kohtuuttomia siihen nähden kuinka paljon hän on sen eteen uurastanut. Arvosteluni oli kuulemma perseestä, arvostelussa ei pidä mainita huonoja puolia ja kukaan (varsinkaan minä) ei arvosta hänen modejaan. Ihan hyviä modeja, mutta tekijä on ylimielinen paska.
  2. - PERSISTENT OLD AMERICA - new Project !!!

At least I rated your mod. Gave it 9/10 for being a good mod but still in development.
  3. - PERSISTENT OLD AMERICA - new Project !!!

Snif :sad:, I just wanted to see this singleplayer 1860 as a masterpiece.
  4. - PERSISTENT OLD AMERICA - new Project !!!

Eh, did I get this right: You're done with Old America 1860 after 1.0? And what does that PW mean? Sorry for my ignorance.
  5. -LOCKED- -- 1776 v.1.5 -- (for TESTERS only!)

Is there going to be anymore releases for 1776 or 1755? Yea I read that Gab said a long ago, he is only focusing to 1860 but maybe he has changed his mind?
  6. 1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

I cant wait to get my hands on 0.99Z. Is it coming before X-mas and if it is then what new stuff does it have? I mean the major things.
    Your mod is very nice. Keep up the good work!
  7. 3.0 Patch Plans! Important Question! page 5!

Do I have to start a new game when the patch comes or is it able to update the save to the next version?
  8. BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

Hello! Firstly Ive been playing old America 1860 and Old frontier 1755. I Have to say that I love both of them and they are very great mods.

Ive got two problems and one question:

1. I was playing frontier 1755 and bought a ship and sailed to Cuba. In Cuba I attacked and captured about 40 southern Indians and 2 pirates. Then I sailed to a Spanish town in Florida and tried to sell the prisoners. There was now problem with the Indians but every time when i press the pirates and try to sell them the game crashes. So my problem is: Is there any way to get rid of these pirates?

2. In Cuba the game crashed a couple of times when i attacked the Indians. The thing is weird because the game didn't crash when i fought in the mainland. (Battles like 150vs150. In Cuba it was only 38vs16-80)

Question: I ask this because im new to Gabrilduros mods and in the forum: Will there be anymore updates for Old frontier 1755 and old America 1860?
Back
Top Bottom