Search results for query: *

• Users: Rivus
  • Order by date
  1. Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

So the game is getting released on consoles.
    I have a feeling that's where everything went wrong.
  2. Realistic AI mod is a must-have for everyone who loves sieges

I've practically designed a system for that and posted here years ago, totally ignored.
    The core of it would be that AI would take hefty casualties every siege within Auto-Calc, and personalities of leading lords would define if they'd take the risk of assaulting or not. This way giving room for real siege warfare where it's all about starving and demoralizing the defenders, while the defenders are actually trying to hold-out for backup armies.
    Hi there. That was an awesome mode when I used it years ago and I was holding off on playing the game because of the constant updates. If something like this isn't in the game now, I will probably continue using your mod.
  3. Resolved BUG: Bringing Materials To Merchants reduces their relationship with you

I just did a quest where a workshop asked me to bring materials for him and when I delivered them, his relationship with me decreased. That's really annoying. Also a suggestion: selling fenced goods. If you buy them off the fencer and then sell them to the merchant at market price, why does it...
  4. In Progress [1.6 Beta] a little Smithing Issue

That's a pretty funny bug, actually, that might be working as intended. You should probably stop doing business with those guys, lol.
  5. I am sorry - played BL after 6 months of inactivity.

I have to agree with the original poster, while I do acknowledge the game has some pretty big issues that need to be fixed and sooner then later, the overwhelming negativity on this forum surprises me. Put down the game and come back in a years time, maybe even longer. How long has talesworld worked on Warband? They worked on it for over a decade. I trust Taleworld to continue to develop Bannerlord for a long time.
  6. Increasing the death rate of characters

Like this idea.

Besides, there is a mod called "AI Values Life" doing this feature, but it could be incompatible with some updates.
    I use this mod. It's the only mod I use besides the mod that increases campaign time speeds. I also think it allows you to adjust how often lords can actually die in battle. It's pretty cool when you go into a battle and you actually end up killing the opposing lord in battle, versus executing him.

Have any of you guys played Romance of the Three Kingdoms? In those games, if you were to execute a lord or kill them, the rest of his family would declare you their sworn enemy and try to assassinate you or kill you on occasion.
  7. A mod that increases the life of just named characters such as generals, notables, companions, and the player?

How hard would it be to design a mod that raised how much life named characters have? I would like to see enemy generals to have more life than your average troop, maybe twice or three times more than your average troop. I like the idea that named characters can become semi-damage sponges and...
  8. There needs to be a radius that shows when an enemy or allied army will join a battle.

It would be cool that if the distance is almost there but a bit longer, they could arrive later as "reinforcements".
    I wonder how that could work.
  9. There needs to be a radius that shows when an enemy or allied army will join a battle.

Because right now, I find myself ending up in fights where I think my allies are close enough but they're not. Frankly, it's just not fair when the AI knows this at all times but the player doesn't have that information.
  10. Discussion Infantry Spears - how to make better

Yeah. the problem with spears right now is that they only do good damage during a small window after the initial push of the spear or the thrust; spears should do good damage from the beginning of the warm up to the end of the thrust; if i have a sharp pointy object and i stick it in your gut, it's gonna hurt if i just keep on pushing it further.
  11. A lot of fix, but where is the stuff for 40 dollars we pay?

Bruh. The developers have patched the game EVERY SINGLE DAY.

SINCE EARLY ACCESS RELEASE.
  12. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Oh yeah. I forgot that people were using cheats to enable auto block in multiplayer. That's part of the reason I quit playing Warband MP!
  13. Executions!

But I am definitely curious to see what happens in your playthrough.
  14. Definite Change Needed to The Bandit Camp Ambush Quests

I agree. I won't even attempt these camps, 50 sea raiders or 5 of my guys? yeah, no thanks.
  15. I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

I agree with friendly fire. Also has anyone noticed that spears seem extremely janky?

In Warband, combat was much much more responsive.
  16. It has not been 8 years...

Regardless of the games current state, I can tell that Bannerlord is a work of love for the developers and I am happy to support them. Almost everyday they release a new patch fixing critical issues and addressing game balance by listening to community feedback.

It is not often early access titles receive this kind of love and support from their development team.
  17. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

The reason factions lasted longer in Warband is because the AI was running some insane cheats; a lord would get wiped and they would respawn with 300 troops 5 minutes later.
  18. Game breaking faction/kingdom snowballing balance problem

I'm glad that the AI isn't cheating as much as they did in warband and it doesn't surprise me that this results in factions snowballing.

I think the solution is simple; make it so that the other AI factions notice when another faction is getting too big. Maybe there should be a "coalition" mechanic for the remaining factions to go and fight the bigger one.
  19. Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

Excellent quality mod!

Hey...

I wrote some new companions for floris some time ago. Actually it was 2013. Wow! How time flies...

If you wanted to incorporate some of them into the mod in some way, that would be cool. I think they're pretty good quality. Wouldn't be hard to add them via the module files, basically a copy and paste job, maybe some editing of their stats.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,288440.msg6861024.html#msg6861024
  20. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Can I somehow change my companions equipment after I make them into lords?
Back
Top Bottom