Search results for query: *

1. Is there anything to be gained from multiclassing magic?

If you're not dedicated to raising intelligence and reaching 10 magic power, what does being a magic user get you? I did some tests. With 6 magic power, you can learn every spell in the game except for missile storm. I'm thinking the best advantages of picking up magic (everyone uses some...
  2. What do you raise to become a dodge specalist?

If I want a character to remain at 60% dodge while in gear and holding weapons, what do I increase? Also, what's the cool down between dodges? And should I also have a dodge character specialize in unarmed combat? Is an unarmed character viable right now? Does the rogue class get a bonus to...
  3. Is it possible to court ladies as a female character?

I can never seem to dedicate tournament wins to these ladies while playing a female character. I haven't noticed many female lords that accept your advances, but it seems possible to marry a female lord. It seems you can never tell a lady you're interested in her either. Is that a planned feature?
  4. Getting chased by bandits no matter how strong your army is bug

warakornmk asked about this in another topic. This bug is probably from upgrading an old character to a new version of the mod. I have a guy from one version before the last update who gets run down relentlessly by steppe bandits who only have 5 troops when my army is 100+. I have a 171 man...
  5. Evil factions Vs the World?

Shouldn't all of the evil factions be perpetually at war against the native factions? It would only make sense that the Dark Elves and Undead would want to help the Orcs finish off the horsemen since they're all sandwiched next to each other. They would need the Orcs to be as strong as...
  6. What magical items do you use?

Post what magical items you use. I'm curious. My favorites are: Dagor's Axe It smashes thru blocks and has more raw damage than the morning star. Not to mention fairly good speed and range. The Leech It's pitiful as a weapon but the health absorb is the most cost efficient way of healing in...
  7. Where do neandrathals spawn?

I want to get involved in shamanism but can't find any of these guys. Where do I start my search?
  8. Quick Questions About Lichdom, Four Ways Inn

Loving the update. Quick question about Lichdom (didn't want to hijack the other thread) though. What exactly do you gain upon becoming a lich? My character lost 3 points of AGI and CHA and gained 3 points of INT. He also seems to cast the terror cleric spell every so often automatically, which...
  9. Character Build Discussion

Post any cool builds for your Phantasy Mod characters in this topic. Got a build that's really powerful? Got a sweet setup in game? Show us! I'll start. The Orc Named Justice Lets see what kind of monstrosities you all can come up with.  :twisted:
  10. Any tips for being a pirate?

So now that I have a boat in the game and 30 guys, I've been wanting to go into the seas and try my luck as a pirate. Do you guys have any advice on how a new character who's got the bare requirements to run a boat can make it as a pirate? The sea traders have fairly large groups of guards and...
  11. To the Pros of Brytenwalda: About Character Builds

Could any of you experts please explain what options I should pick to maximize any of the four great attributes? All I'm looking for is what I should pick so I can get the highest CHA or INT. Either one is fine for me. Are there options for male or female characters to get higher stats from...
  12. My own faction...hates me

:( Hey guys. I've been playing this mod and it's pretty cool. Established my own crew, stole some holdings from those other lords, and we've been cutting up most of the continent ever since. There's just one problem. Because of my constant lord murders, I've somehow gotten a negative 56...
  13. Thank GOD

this mod got ported! When communication went dead for a while, a lot of us had feared this project was left for dead..! Fortunately for M@B 1.010 owners everywhere, Chel and Rongar pulled through and managed to release.  :D Thanks again for giving us a non rushed and relatively bug free...
  14. What conditions for war to be declared?

Okay, so now that settlements raid each other, what would I need to do to quickly get them all in a condition to be ready to fight? I like a challenge so I don't mind the enemy having a huge number advantage. Would using the "add peasants to all settlements" cheat speed things up? I noticed that...
  15. Is this going to trip me up eventually?

Hi! I'd like to first thank you for this fantastic mod. I've raised a barbarian society of bandits and frequently raid every other settlement I see and enslave their populations. Now, I've captured a ton of workers, and my camp's productivity is pretty high, but will I need to start...
Back
Top Bottom