Search results for query: *

• Users: voronius
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. about early access games

I'll say it bluntly: you can easly get scammed with early access games those days. Or feel like you've been tricked/scammed. Even if the developer believes he finished the game and deliverd the "finished" product to you. The problem is the lack of a set of rules for early access game release...
  2. is the reinforcement idea still in the game ?

Reinforcement idea as implemented in warband is the worst idea ever. Let me explain this. I was playing warband and facing a 500 army with a 2500 one (alies). The numbers are just for givin an example. There were times when the enemy was havin 90 or so on the field while alies were "waiting" for...
  3. how's the AI ?

Is AI as bad as in Warband ? So Warband had the worst AI ever. I would be ashamed not to fix the AI after so many years in a game that had the people support. I remember lords leaving me alone at siege to chase looters. That's unacceptable when as a monarch and marshal i told them to follow i...
  4. funny video with me chasing Marius Imperator all over

Here i chase a recently escaped from prison Marius Imperator all over until i catch him again. I have the Empire under Noldor guard in Shieldstorm keep and i catch and release them daily to get some lords in the end. Chase happens around 44:48. If this kind of thread is not allowed or in the...
  5. mid game gameplay issue, unplayable

So, i am rogue king doing very well. I have around 50 honor and 83 RtR, persuasion 5 (could be higher but i doubt it will help). I had to capture lords to prevent them from coming back to siege the next day again. Cause if you let them free they get together like 15-20 of them and make a...
  6. 140% difficulty realistic, is rogue king possible ?

So, i can beat the game on 140% ish while NOT rogue king (independent kingdom = no joining any faction at all). With ease, because your faction hepls you and gives you time to build CKO and make money. But rogue king you get to fight like 200 or 650 (1 vasal from village + merc company ) vs 2.9k...
  7. best way to make honor maybe

Here it is the best way to make honor in my opinion. Ep. 81 of my let's play that i never got to completely upload, too big, few hundreds gigabites. https://youtu.be/7xkz-jJXU5g Playing on realistic mode with 144% difficulty. For those that can't watch the vid ... Using CKO seargents because...
  8. can AI priorities be changed ?

As a monarch i told Alistair(lord) to go to Senderfall but he kept chasing vanskeries for days. I wanted to reinforce the garnison there. Then i called a campaign there and waited 2 days he wasn't showing still. I went in vanskery area and he was still chasing them. If they have equal or almost...
  9. Singal Siege, let's play teaser

Version 3.91 of the mod, difficulty 144% difficulty ( visible at 01:38:05). Playing my own army commander (buffer,tactician) build, not a warior one. This is the episode 95 (!!) of the let's play. I won't reveal too much for now, still playing at it, at the let's play. The siege starts at around...
  10. graphic bug on my system

Hi. If i get knocked out in a battle at some point i will fall through the "floor"/"ground" until all becomes a grayish background. I thought that was an engine limitation until i saw a stream and this didn't happen to the guy streaming. For me, when i fall, is like there's no altitude check and...
  11. ask for peace mechanic

Do i realy have to travel back to my capital everytime i wanna send an emissary to ask for peace ? The point of conflict is very close to me and it makes no sense leaving it to travel back to my capital that can be anywhere (on the other side of the world maybe) for a peace that might not...
  12. ladies ?

I've been trying to find a suitable wife for a while now. A lot of ladies seem to be missing from where they should be. Ex. i try to find Eline, her daddy is Marleon owner, I ask her mother and she said Eline should be in Marleon, but Eline is not in the castle in Marleon. Any idea where she...
  13. is AI cheating ?

Hi. I read about min and max values. My character is level 25 only. Day's 166. I'm only able to field about 100 units, playing on max difficulty that's why it's slower for me. And I see this on the map : Sarleon is taking over the Empire. But look how Ulric has over 600 units and on top of that...
  14. question about CKO

Hi. I managed to conquer Almera. I chosed that because i had joined the Phoenix previously. It's my 1st walled fief but i think i messed up ... Is CKO creation still possible there without dismantling the Phoenix Order ? Should have proly got another castle but i couldn't advance my standing...
  15. default command upon player being knocked out

Hi. How to change what my troups will do when being knocked out myself ? I don't like the default charge, cause some of them should be holding position. I know i can change it after but it's too slow after them charging and results in a mess like hold in the middle of enemy army. After charge's...
  16. killing in spawn

When i go to market i get killed just as i spawn by 3-4 crosbowmen. They're already aiming at me as i spawn. I literaly die before being able to move. And there's also a frame drop for them to load 60->20. Not cool and it's a bug since there's nothing you can do about it. They go even through...
  17. negative speed bonus lol

There are quite a few cases when I get negative speed bonus. Sometimes the damage goes to 0. I think it's a bit exagerated. You'd have to be very careful to hit a bandit with a decent sword and power strike 7 and do 0 damage from a horse. Using the latest version 3.910.
  18. mod version check

Hi. Anyway to see the exact mod version numbers ? On the opening screen it shows 1.0 but i'm pretty sure that's not it.
  19. my own skeleton is attacking me

As subject says. Is this as intended ? Is it because i'm an elf ?
  20. question on looting aspect

Hi. My question is if the looting responsible companion has to take part in the battle ( be at the top of the party list)  and end the battle in good health for the skill to apply. The skill could also apply if : a) he is wounded at the end of the battle b) he's at the bottom of party list and...
Back
Top Bottom