Search results for query: *

1. This closed paid beta has a lot of issues

This game is crap rly. What they did is to cash in on the reputation built with the previous game and on the hype.
    And they don't care about it anymore cause they got their money. At least not enough for their attitude to change.
    It will go on like this (with no plan i mean, no real roadmap that they intend to follow) for another year or so and
    then when most of ppl gave up it will be over for them too.
    One of the major reasons nothing changed and nothing will change is the amount or naive (?) or stupid (?) fanboys
    that keep defending them in every post asking for some accountability for the lack of real progress.
    Because of those fanboys there's no real pressure from the community for a chage cause they kind of balance it.

Btw, i wouldn't even be surprised to find out that TW actualy spend their time on the forum with multiple accounts (a big part of those fanboys)
    to make it seem that the game is okish rather than fixing the game itself.
  2. started new game after 7 months

Who gives a fk about snowballing (when it comes to player !). Is better to spend some time and conquer the entire map and see some victory cutscene (finish the game)
    than to play cat and mouse with stupid AI lords and never finish the game cause i get bored and old.
  3. Too easy to tier up troops

I mean it was so easy before just to get your troops up to t5 in 5-6 looter battles. Sure you have now slowed down the higher tiers a little but then you choose to spread passive soldier training xp boosts all over the skill board ? Whos in charge of these decisions because i want to have an talk with that person if him or her are feeling alright atm....

I know its a process to find the best middle ground for balance but i seen it so often now that you fix something good then you have another part you put in that goes totally the other way that makes no sense. Its like sitting with an good cop and bad slapping you around :wink: If there was some in leadership perk and maybe one in pole arm or one in handed sword (excl bandits that is alright in rogue) i would be alright, but its all over the place and its already still easy to level them up
    This game is so bad even the fanboys (those that belive in the power of soon) are starting to crack. Ha ha ha !
    I stopped playin and givin a dam about the game 2 month after EA release when i had to fight the fanboys army when try to get some order into the
    process. You're months behind from realizing what happens. At least i get to say : i told you so. I'll come back for another "I told you so" after another 2 months. Game will still be terrible at that time.
  4. Complete lack of Immersion

They had 8 years to learn from their mistakes (in Warband, from what ppl reported back). And still they managed to make a game
    that's worse than warband in many aspects (same issues even, like lords escaping and comming back with full army next day).
  5. Visual evidence of village parties nuking my garrison

So much bs in the game, is like the reverse of the hype from EA release ...
  6. Bannerlord roadmap please

I asked for this like 2 months ago anticipating ofc the situation we're in now. And ofc i had to deal with fanboys and i...ppl with comprehension issues.
    Now it feels good getting back on the forum and having the "i told you so" feeling moment.
  7. Jesus Christ, fix your AI

Come on, making a better AI for lords on the campaign map should be prety easy. For example.
    Fix for lords doing nothing -> make queue with potential things to do and set priorities depending on various factors(current political situation, lord personality, lord current situation like army not full, pockets not full, not enough food for army) , sort and execute. If anything of importance happens add one more thing to the queue and update priorities. And keep doing the thing at the top. Remove and execute if it still makes sense. Top should be stuff like king orders or not dieing from hunger.
    Improve upon this basic thing. At least they will do something and there will be a reason for their actions.
    This primitive model will never be as poor as havin them leave siege to chase bandits ! So the current AI (in warband too) is crap.
    And the problem is not that there's no recipe for success like marry the kings daughter and such the problem is how unrealistic it feels to see the AI
    being so stupid.
  8. Jesus Christ, fix your AI

Warband AI is a joke still, fate of the world depends on looters :smile:. The lords quit siege to chase looters they should know they can't catch (by comparing army speed) over half the map.
    Then they throw a feast. Same thing when they should be defending.
    So i expect the AI will still be bad in here, at least for a while.
  9. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

They should be changed to a party of Scorpion Assassins to be honest.
    They can happen very early in the game, when you have no army and no armor and no skills, after talking to a NPC in the tavern.
    Does it seem ok to you to get attacked by KO units (lvl 45 or so) from the start ?
    The NPC asks you for like a few hundreds or he'll reveal your location to them, that did happen to me a few times very early in the game.

Ofc i can outrun them and ofc that happens in Pendor everyday anyway (ex. Dawn attack you from the start or the D'shar dependign on creation choices or Jatu) but adding
    one more wouldn't be very friendly to the guy that just started. It doesn't bother me cause i know the mod and what to expect.

Also @damesh try solo them on realistic (full damage) at the time they spawn and that's when you're barely created (no armor, not many skills) and you'll see they can be quite deadly. If you play on easy and say hey i have an idea on how to make it harder ... Making that an ambush would mean capture for most if not all builds right after creation.
  10. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I've sent out Sara with a persuassion skill of 8 to all of the factions in total something like 15 times on a mission to express good will, I've gotten zero RTR, "aka: addressed as monach" even though I am now the largest faction on the map.
    I think you need >0 relation with a monarch and a decent Rtr to start with.
    Only one monarch will send you a letter givin you like 10(?) Rtr once, the rest ,after that, will fail .
  11. Questions regarding POP Options / Suggestions so far

Came here to find out what Disable "Troop Routing" means, and I'm still ignorant. Google is no help, so that means I'm the only fool on the planet who doesn't know. Pity the fool.
    I think troops (both yours or your enemies) can run from battle when nearly defeated or on low moral. You have the option to disable this natural behaviour. In standard warband some units might run away from battle, you can continue to chase and try to catch them. That's what routing is i believe. For short questions with potential short answers some people here will ask you to post them in the short questions thread :smile: .
  12. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

You need qgem (in inventory) for every chapter . Also beware that CKO takes time to train and gear. They're absolute trash at start.
    But they are potentially the best unit.
    The best unit in game already available to the player are the Hero Adventurers (gotta train them from adventurer/young nobles, with Jocelyn + Alistair in party for example, those 2 have the level to train them). With 150 of those few armies can stand in your way. But they are very expensive, keep an eye on your money.
  13. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Find where he is, the captive. Defeat that lord or capture that castle/town and you'll be freeing your lord.
  14. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

You can make every lord work and make him devoted, rly . But you don't need every lord. Upstanding and good and martial ones should be more than enough. I think together they make 30-50% of the total lords and with some companions that should be more than enough rly. Havin 600 honor i had
    about 18 lords that i could have captured and instantly make mine. Might be some random in there (randomised personalities between playthroughs) but there's still enough lords
    realy. So that's 18 without martial ones i think.
  15. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

@geminitiger I get it, the bad personality ones . It's best to ransom those and not care about them. So when you catch a lord you gotta click on his picture and you'll see the notes about him. If he's cunning or bad temper personality then you keep and ransom them. No point in releasin them for free.
    You'll have enough good lords so you don't need the bad ones too.
  16. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Is there a single area of the game where it isn't balanced to f--k the player as hard as possible?
    -release a lord = -20 relations with emos
    -armies attack/don't attack calvary/not calv.. but they always sit on the other side of the map on a hill because they are a fking bot and don't give af.
    -want to join a different KO for nothing more than rping, ok your KOS to fking everyone.
    -never enough food in a goods shop to eat for a couple of days -- but it has 20 trade goods.
    The game has some problems but those are not the ones you mentioned.
    Also the mod is very easy if you don't rush (day in game).
    You don't need to release lords ( i think you mean acuse him of treason, maybe) but you can have every lord you want at around 100
    relation (maxed) most of the time provided you give him at least a fief. You shouldn't have more lords than fiefs anyway. You only need
    to join a KO rly (for armor and snake stronghold) , most KOs are pretty bad combat units unless improved. And if you improve others
    can benefit from it and that's bad.For food use bagage train from a couple of walled fiefs (castle/town), collect those even when not
    in campaign, every 2 weeks. And spec Ansen/Leslie into hunting. Snake stronghold sells a lot of food btw, but you have to work for it
    to be available to you.
    Btw, I had the same feeling as you a couple of years ago when i first made contact with the mod. If you take your time to explore things (save the game before) you'll find a lot of tools to easily beat the mod inside the mod.
  17. 140% difficulty realistic, is rogue king possible ?

Yeah i beat the mod (i think) as rogue king. Didn't finish but i'm the strongest. Is not hard at all. I got bored just.
    I got my CKO op already : seargents with skills of 10 and 400+ WP and knights with skills of 10 and 550 WP, unupgraded btw and geard with
    noldor ancient plate or whatever the name both seargents and knights.
    Nothing can stand in my way. I could get 600+ party size if i wanted and more even .I had 600+ honor and 18 lords that if i
    would capture they would instantly join my kingdom. So i got bored. It took a while ( day 900 now in game) but i got there, 1st time as rogue king 100%
    never joined a faction not even as merc. Once i solved the problems and there was no more challenge ( i realized i'm op already) i got bored and
    started thinking about other games/mods. It's just how i'm made, looking for other problems to solve you know.
    I think i'll go back to KCD or to ARMA 3 campaign for while. Those 2 are also games that i liked a lot.
  18. Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

@Dodgy This difference of expectation happens because of diffrent interpretation
    of early access part and lack of strict rules regarding early access games. I have lower expectation from early access games
    as a result of other early access games i bought in the past. But this shouldn't change what you expect from
    it. I just stated my opinion.
  19. is the reinforcement idea still in the game ?

But if that happens you would have lost anyway.
    I mean if your army is properly represented in by the ones on the battlefield.
    Everything is just scaled down to battlesize number. If it's done properly ofc.
    It's just an idea anyway. Maybe a better one will show up. Some problems are
    hard to solve but we'll eventualy get there :smile: .
  20. Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

I think that the satisfaction question comes too early. Maybe ask again after 1 year. Just my opinion.
    I'm not a TW fan nor do i hate them. Just trying to stay realistical.
Back
Top Bottom