Search results for query: *

• Users: Abot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Abot

Abot's Banners

Forest Ambush banner Preview: Code: [url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,341.0.html] NOTE: Background image courtesy of JoakimOlofsson on deviantart. Fire Dragon banner Preview: Code: [url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,341.0.html] NOTE: A big thanks to chevsy on...
  2. Abot

How to add a weapon animation

Hello. I've looked at the various animation tutorials, played around with module_animations, tried to figure out how animations are referenced from module_items, downloaded CAE to see how it was done, but I am still confused as to how animations work and how they can be added without replacing...
  3. Abot

Invisible armor on battlefield

Hello. I've combined a few of the armor pieces from RGCoTL's OSP to make a full set of armor using Wings3D. I imported it into the OSP's .brf and it displayed fine in openBRF (no checkerboard). I then added it in module_items with the following code: ["roman_lorica_musculata", "Lorica...
  4. Abot

Adding a shield height

Hello. I was adding shields using the module system and I came across an error while compiling. I tried to add a shield_height value to some of the shields but I got an error saying: NameError: name 'shield_length' is not defined. Here is the modded shield code: ["roman_shield_early", "Early...
  5. Abot

Module files ---> module system

Hello. A question about the module system. I have been editing the raw module files using Morgh's Editor. Now, I want to give the module system a shot, but I don't want to have to start from scratch. Is there a way to take the edited module files and convert them into module system python...
  6. Abot

RGL Error: Too many variation on mesh 0

Hello. I started getting this error after changing the color of the sarranid turbans in the sarranid_helmets.dds texture from yellow to white in GIMP. I did make a backup before I saved the file so I do still have the original. At first I tried to replace the sarranid_helmet file in the...
  7. Abot

Runtime Error crash

Hello. First off, I'm not 100% sure if this belonged in the Town Watch section or here. I have been carefully adding new items to Warband for a little while and all has been fairly good, I've had a few rough spots but as someone fairly new to modding it's been ok. Now that I felt a little more...
  8. Abot

Increase find item cheat range.

Hello. I've started to play around with modding and creating new items and so far the only way I have been able to access them in-game is by trying to find them being sold in towns. I have been able to find a few, but the obviously faster way to do this is just use the Find Item cheat in the...
  9. Abot

Morale-shatttering scream

Hello, I have just recently installed the mod and am still new to it, so my apologies if this question is basic: In ever battle I fight, be it against bandits, looters, shadows, or zombies, at some point during the battle (it appears to be random) a loud, high-pitched scream comes out of...
Back
Top Bottom