Search results for query: *

1. [BRE] Hildebrand

Resolved dlss bug

Still an issue in 1.0.3.9860. Both single and multiplayer.

JcB3dDs.jpg
    Va6Ocaz.jpg
  2. [BRE] Hildebrand

MP Toggle HUD keybinding

For screenshot and recording purposes in multiplayer I'd love to have several options: - Keybinding that toggles Friendly Troops Banners and HUD only (ui.toggle_ui disables unit selection screen as well) - Option to have friendly troops banners show only when pressing ALT.
  3. [BRE] Hildebrand

In Progress Batannian helmet hair clipping

Summary: Batannian Fringed Steel Cap With Cheek Guards clipping with hair #5 How to Reproduce: Equip the helmet, join a server. Doesn't clip in the armory view. Media (Screenshots & Video):
  4. [BRE] Hildebrand

Need More Info FREEZE / STUTTERS

Same problem. It seems to be the worst during warmup phase when starting a new siege round on a full server.
  5. [BRE] Hildebrand

SP - UI Saving Loadouts

+1 I'd like to see this feature as well. Or at least an option to have two weapon sets. If you could switch armor and weapons, you'd probably need separate sets for them, since you'd probably want to keep the same armor in most cases.

Made a quick mockup of how it could work.

equipment-Sets-Mockup.jpg
  6. [BRE] Hildebrand

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Troop facing direction when moving

At the moment, whenever you move your troops they face their target position and potentially expose their backs to the enemy. It's very inconvenient when you try to make small adjustments to formation and makes them look like they have very little interest in self-preservation. I think it would...
  7. [BRE] Hildebrand

SP - UI Party screen redesign suggestion

Is this design part of a mod? If so, what is it called, I would like to download it!

PS Good Suggestion!

+1

It's not, I photoshopped it.
  8. [BRE] Hildebrand

What's wrong with the servers?

Huge lag spikes on EU tdm and siege servers for me as well (haven't tried others).
  9. [BRE] Hildebrand

I'll bring this up internally I'm sure we can find a solution to this in the current design.

We're working on a feature related to this and it would address these issues you're having. Soon ™.

Great, thanks! Looking forward to seeing it in the game :smile:
  10. [BRE] Hildebrand

I like the idea to set up the option of troop formations appear in this UI. It would really be interesting for me to be able to control the disposition of the troops in a way analogous to what we had in the PBOD mod.

2340-2-1330660692.png

I think you could achieve the same effect with the kind of "grid popup" i pasted above and maybe adding commands like "follow me" and "hold fire" somewhere.

As for the charts and units, their vertical disposition does not bother me; however, this organization by subgroups (Infantry I, Infantry II...etc) I would like to see it implemented as a drop-down accordion menu.

2.gif

Good point. My thinking was that if unit cards were smaller was you'd be able to see more of them at once and reduce the amount of scrolling. But yes, having a drop-down menu would be more in line with the game's UI design.
  11. [BRE] Hildebrand

+1
    I agree with the way you suggest the UI should be. Perhaps a further addition could be the arrangement, on a plane, of these various groups, so that on the map they will already be arranged in their relative positions.

Didn't want to add too much at once, but yes, that would be cool too. Like a small grid popup to arrange the groups maybe.

200px-Custom_formations.png
  12. [BRE] Hildebrand

One of the things I'd love to see in Bannerlord is a better group and unit management. There are a couple of things I come up against constantly that I find frustrating: When upgrading a unit I'm not sure which upgrade to pick, because I don't know how many units of individual type I already...
  13. [BRE] Hildebrand

Resolved 1.4 Login Failed

I get the same message, but without the "Couldn't receive login..." text.
  14. [BRE] Hildebrand

Shogun EVENT (Event over)

Steam name: Loki
    I'd like to join as takeda cav
  15. [BRE] Hildebrand

New Suggestion Board.

Yep, devs don't give a ****. Sometimes that's not such a bad thing, wouldn't say that in this case tho.
  16. [BRE] Hildebrand

Improved Combat Mechanics

Would be nice if the fighting system was moddable, because some of the things here would be pretty easy to implement i think.
  17. [BRE] Hildebrand

Improved Combat Mechanics

I really like some of your ideas and i want the fighting system to be improved badly. I also had a few ideas on how to change it, but let me comment on yours first. I agree with most of what you say apart from this:
    • 3.1 Stamina: it would probably be really hard to implement it right, so it wouldn't be just a nuisance. That is the reason I am against it
    • 3.3 Attack direction: I have a similar idea that might work better - check "stationary attack"
    • 3.6: Ducking: I think that would be one button too many
    • 3.7 Feinting: in my system feinting during an attack wouldn't be possible
    • 3.8 Tackling: similar idea. Check "charging"

Now here is my list of changes:

Slower walking speed
    • Player's couldn't make a circle around you so quickly and it would probably result in fewer teamkills in mp
    • I compensate for this with "sprint" and "dodge"

Dodge
    • You would dodge by tapping space and a directional key, it would replace jumping. You also wouldn't be able to dodge forward to avoid players bumping into each other constantly.
    • It would have a short cooldown period so you couldn't spam it.
    • Sideways dodges would be harder, but would give you an opening on the enemy, while backwards dodge would just get you out of the way.
    • You couldn't block or attack while dodging.

Stationary attack
    • When releasing the attack button the player would stop to swing and couldn't move until the attack animation ended. This would make attacking a bit more methodical. Also it's more realistic (if you don't believe me, pick up a stick and try to swing it heavily while running)
    • During the attack animation the player couldn't rotate. The camera would act This is to remove swinging with mouse from the game completely, because it ruins excellent features like chambering.
    • Once the attack would be released you wouldn't be able to stop it. This would make spamming attacks very risky and remove feinting during attack completely (I personally don't like it too much anyways)

Charge and sprint
    • Holding space and forward would make player sprint. During sprinting you couldn't block. This would replace the current sprinting system. It would also be even faster if the weapons were holstered
    • If you'd hold the attack button during sprinting you would trigger a charge.
    • Charge would last about 10m. Charge speed would accelerate until it reached it's peak. Peak of the charge would be between about 9th and 10th meter and if you hit an enemy during that time he would be knocked back (the peak is small so this would be hard to do)
    • Releasing an attack during a charge would give you bonus damage, depending on your speed, so yo couldn't effectively charge an enemy close to you.
    • This would work the same on horseback. If you hit an enemy horseman into the shield during the peak you would dismount him (would be really fun during tournaments :grin:).

I have plenty of other ideas regarding polearms and horse combat, but no point in writing them here :smile:.
  18. [BRE] Hildebrand

Obviously...MAC OS

Time & money spent on making a MAC version > money earned from MAC customers

Not enough people use macs to be worth it and, as you said, mac just isn't a gaming platform.
  19. [BRE] Hildebrand

Implementing a charge

I had an idea for a charging system too. It would work both on foot and on horses. Wrote about it here originally.

CHARGING (an idea that imo would make a neat addition to the fighting system)
    • assuming jump is removed, space key would be assigned for charging; jump could also be used by just tapping the space button;
    • it would be used as a sprint button (instead of the current sprint system); if you held it together with top attack it would trigger a charge; the player would start building speed (the more speed the more bonus damage on attack), if player released lmb during the peak of the charge (this would be at the end of the charge and would last for a very short time  - a second maybe) he would do damage (not full but certain percentage) even through block(bashing for shield); this would require very good timing and judgement of distance;
    • on horseback this would work the same (although it wouldn't be used for sprinting); the peak would be harder to anticipate due to bigger speed but would result in unhorsing if enemy was hit in the shield(anywhere when jousting), otherwise certain death; shielded infantry would get some bashing damage and a heavy knockback;
    • horse speed when not charging would be slower than atm; in a tournament if you hit an opponent close enough to the peak of the charge, your lance would break;
    • while charging, the maneuverability would be much lower (both on horses and on foot);
Back
Top Bottom