Search results for query: *

1. "Generic application error" Issues after windows 10 update

Right.

The problem fixed itself.

Just today.

Turned my PC on, launched the game, the resolution setting has defaulted, Running in fullscreen 720p, changed it to my native 1080p, works flawlessly, like the problem had never occured.

Nothing changed about my PC overnight, there where no updates, no windows updates, no driver updates.

It just decided to be nice.

I have yet to try a large mod though.
  2. "Generic application error" Issues after windows 10 update

Yep, nothing works, and it's definetly a Mount and Blade option.

And I can't find any answers either.

Only windowed works, and even then some of the large mods just refuse to work at all.

Also you have to be real quick about making the window full-screen, or it just crashes.
  3. "Generic application error" Issues after windows 10 update

Just gonna bump, see if anyone knows anything yet.

Playing in windowed and hoping to expand the window before the game fully starts every time is starting to get tiring.
  4. "Generic application error" Issues after windows 10 update

Ah, so it is something to do with the recent update.

As for the playing it in windowed, it is all I have found to work, I messed about with drivers and stuff like you did too.

If you, before the loading screen for the game starts, click and drag (not click the full screen button) the window to fill up your screen, you can play it full screen bordered.

If you find anything that fixed it properly, do tell me.
  5. "Generic application error" Issues after windows 10 update

I have played Warband for a long time now, over two pc's, and never got this. Everythign was working fine, updated windows 10 last night. Went to play the game, and after the intro animation, I got this error message. "Generic application error. Enable debug output for detailed information...
  6. "Generic application error" Issues after windows 10 update

Sorry about posting on the wrong forum.
    I'll check all that, thanks
  7. "Generic application error" Issues after windows 10 update

I have played Warband for a long time now, over two pc's, and never got this. Everythign was working fine, updated windows 10 last night. Went to play the game, and after the intro animation, I got this error message. "Generic application error. Enable debug output for detailed information...
Back
Top Bottom