Search results for query: *

1. HenrykSikora1683

FIX THE SERVERS FFS

Seriously, what the hell is Taleworlds doing at this point? It's as if the only thing the developers have developed recently are crack addictions. Why even release updates for multiplayer if you aren't going to fix the most glaring issue of all, that being the CONSTANT server crashes!? CONSTANT...
  2. HenrykSikora1683

This update absolutely sucks

The class system was already hot garbage, and now with the most recent update, Taleworlds is just doubling down on an already terrible system, which by the way is completely inferior to Warband’s simple multiplayer that just allowed the player to pick their own loadout. But wow … the recently...
  3. HenrykSikora1683

Profanity filter …

Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord, a game that sees you cutting up and mutilating people in combat, now has a profanity filter in multiplayer that removes basically any swear word. I don’t really play the game at all anymore, but I’m just trying to wrap my head around that fact. Why did the devs...
  4. HenrykSikora1683

Henryk ban appeal

Your nickname (steam username): Henryk Server & Time (if possible): DuelNA, presumably sometime yesterday A short description of the situation: Basically what happened was I was minding my own business dueling someone when a guy known simply as "Yes" began attacking me from behind. In the video...
  5. HenrykSikora1683

Why does multiplayer crash literally every game?

Seriously it's a joke. Practically every game or every other game the servers crash, and it's been like this for months now. I have no doubt the nonstop crashes have played a huge role in killing the playerbase. Why is it like this? Multiplayer was never good, but after a year of EA it's somehow...
  6. HenrykSikora1683

Persistent World for Bannerlord?

Is there any news on when a Persistent World style mod might be coming out for Bannerlord? I know that obviously the game isn’t near finished yet, but I really can’t wait to play PW in Bannerlord. I feel like once these types of mods start coming out, the multiplayer aspect of this game will...
  7. HenrykSikora1683

How to get unbanned?

Got banned recently for "violating duel server rules" and now the game won't let me log in. Pretty sure this is in regards to an incident yesterday on EUDuel where I was killing people somewhat unprovoked. This only happened after they started by attacking me, but I admit I probably took things...
  8. HenrykSikora1683

Why are the servers still so dog****???

Can you please make it so that servers stay up after a single 20 minute match completes? What is so hard about doing that? It's been this way since the game released, every server dies after a single match and then it takes these terrible servers several minutes to reboot and come back online...
  9. HenrykSikora1683

It's awesome

Can tell you guys put a lot of effort into the game and it definately shows. I've had such fun playing this mod. The only qualm I have is that there are several historical hick ups. For instance, the leader of the Cimbri in this game is Theudobod. But in reality, Theudobod, who indeed existed...
Back
Top Bottom