Search results for query: *

• Users: vahadar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - World Map Suggestion - change main production for Vlandian Chornad village, why fish?

Chornad village next to Jaculan has zero water access, no shore, no river, it is in the middle of forest mountain and its production is fish. mistake?
  2. SP - General Keep holding earned BEFORE becoming a mercenary

related to this topic : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/if-you-join-a-faction-as-mercenary-you-will-loose-all-your-previous-holdings.407630/ In short, i conquered a city as a totaly independent player (no kingdom, not a vassal, not a mercenary), then became a mercenary, and if i...
  3. If you join a faction as mercenary, you will loose all your previous holdings :(

Title says it all. I captured an Aserai city, while being an independant player (no kingdom related, not a vassal and not a mercenary). One month ingame after the conquest of that city, i have joined Southern Empire as a mercenary since we both are at war with Aserai. If i want to leave them...
  4. Is there a log window?

I have searched forum and internet but havent found answer, is there a log window like in previous M&B games? Where you could see all game messages?
  5. Tournament fighting does not level fighting skills, why? - Poll Yes or No

Simple question, why? It was possible to raise skills during tournament in previous games and it makes sense. Considering you will fight a potential considerable amount of tournaments (i am up to 34 wins currently), why dont you earn even a single point in fighting skill? My character is...
  6. No more autosave with latest patch?? (no quiting without saving option)

Hello, As title says : seems there is no more "no quiting without saving" option anymore in campaign mode, hence no more autosave, which is a HUGE help against game crash when you forgot to save for a long time. Is there a way to enable it? I cant seem to find it anymore. I have always...
  7. Bugs : Farmland, Strange Ruins, Ferry to Caer Dyr and various

I bet those have been mention already. Playing with the last beta version - When you travel to a port from a city (with travel to port menu) before having a boat your icon on map is a horse walking on water. Some pathfinding also goes through land if you travel to port and the path is...
  8. Bought Viking DLC from Taleworlds, where is download? + Serial key converter

Hello, I bought this dlc from Taleworlds shop like all my previous m&b games. Where is the download button? It is obviously a steam key but i dont want it through steam (even though i also have all m&b products on steam, had multiples keys in the past). I have nothing against steam, i just...
  9. Iniau and following quests

Hello, I know this quest was buggy in many previous version of this mod. I remember at some point (dont recall the version) it was playable and you could access to the second stage of the questline (if i recall correctlly, with a book as reward, defeating some heretics near Caer Manaw). Now...
  10. giving away games

Before an administrator lock the topic :) (as done in the WFAS section just after i gave away a WFAS game there tonight) read under : I'm giving away the following gifts games throu gamersgate (got them in double with my press account on gamersgate) hearts of iron 3 + semper fi victoria 2...
  11. giving away a copy of WFAS

Hello, Having an unused copy of WFAS that i can gift throu Gamersgate, if someone hasnt got the game yet and want to get a free copy just reply here with an email i can use for the gifting throu gamersgate. first come first served enjoy ;) obviously i'm giving it to ppl who dont own it yet...
  12. Jaques de Clermont and Smolensk (new game bug, cache? spolier)

Hello, I restarted a new game for the 5th or 6th time, and since the first time i restarted a game i still have the same bug (?). After doing the short tutorial in my first game i was able to speak again to Jaques de Clermont (right away on map world) to gain a letter of introduction to a...
  13. request for correct press mail adress of Taleworlds to ask for interview

Hello, I write in a french print magazine dedicated video games, and i'd like to know if there was a press mail, to ask for interview request (for our next issue), since i wasnt able to find any on the official website. I already sent a mail to the generic info@... mail at taleworlds, but just...
  14. the holy relic quest

Hello, on my 7th play on this mod i'm having a trouble with that quest involving the relic we have to take from Arians near Ynys Manaw. Problem is Icorigas actually manage to escape after the battle and even days after there aint any arians any more so i cant capture him to get the relic and...
  15. OSP China map

Hello, I'm releasing this map as OSP, use it freely no need to credit me : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,128850.0.html The map definitly need some work, like reshaping mountains or rivers, i tried to make it close to real china thou. v
  16. OSP Oriental World Map China map

Hello, I'm releasing this blank map i made for WilliamBerne's mod as OSP, feel free to use and modify it. No need to credit me or just if you feel like it ;) map screen : not 100% visible on that screen (size 400*344) no mountain or ford painted download link ...
  17. WB Warband - Soldiers of Fortune

news octobre : j'ai la permission de Colonel_Ryan d'utiliser ses modèles (mod Caldaria M&B Modern Warfare) donc plus d'infos sous peu. Malheureusement le module systeme de Warband dans sa dernière version génère 2 erreurs (bizarrement les mêmes que pour WilliamBerne pour son mod China WWII...
  18. WB Recherche modeleurs 3D pour aider à la création du mod AntWars

Bonjour à tous, Comme le titre l'indique, je recherche des gens intéressés par ce projet : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,121898.0.html Pour résumer puisque tout y est écrit en anglais ;) c'est un module dont l'univers se situe dans un jardin où s'affrontent différentes factions...
  19. SP Other [M&B + Warband] - WIP - AntWars

Hello all, october'10 news : mod is quite stalled atm since i havent got any modeler in the team, thou most of the scripting is done. i might release a pre-pre-alpha version not using ant models see if the mechanics might interest someone to help me with the 3D. I'm gonna work on Sumo Pars map...
  20. any fallout like mod?

Hello, I've been crawling this forum and all those awsome mods but i was wondering, is there any fallout like mod? (or any mod set in a post-apocalyptic background) thx !
Back
Top Bottom