Search results for query: *

1. Nations Cup 2016 SWE eller SCA?

Shemaforash said:
    finns inte upblock i native, därför tar ingen ditt förslag seriöst
    Vad menar du med det? Såklart det finns uppblock i native?
  2. NW Completed 78th Regiment of Foot looking for a linebattle. [Help]

Tyrionpk said:
    Erm... The 78th name is already taken. I would really appreciate if you would not go around as saying you are the leader of the 78th and looking for events under the 78th name...
    Yeah but you're EU They are NA Diffrent tags tho would be better
  3. 15th Regiment of Foot (recruiting EU&NA)

[3te]Viper said:
    Regiment Name: 3te
    Preferred faction: Prussia
    Class: Skirmishers
    Expected attendance: 5-12
    Regiment leader's Steam name: Larsassin (If you cannot contact him try callumspartans)
    Do you have read and agree to the rules ?: Yes

We would like to sign up for the Saturday line battle if there is a spot left.
    wtf?
  4. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Epicrules said:
    The_Russian said:
    I don't think it would have came out in 2013 man.  :sad:

Yeah, just because the trailer says "Coming in 2013" doesn't mean it's coming in 2013.
    It kinda does.
  5. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    Why do people keep calling me 'Dom'?

dinnerblaster said:
    This may be "a bit" too early to ask, but sometime in the future when ur 100% done with L'Aigle, do you have any plans for like a spinoff mod taking place for example in the Frech revolutionary wars, the 7 years' war or (better yet if you ask me  :razz:) the world wars of the 20'th century?

By the time I'm done with L'Aigle it'll be 2015 and Bannerlord will presumably be released. I'm pretty sure I won't want to work on it any more by that point.

SolidXerm said:
    To be frank, I meant to propose adding the Baron as a lord of the Hapsburg Dynasty, not as a companion. You know, the "Lords" of Native, NPCs which lead the armies of their respective empire. But naturally, I understand your decision.

Ahh, well in that case Austria doesn't need any more lords.

Landgraft said:
    I'm curious about how you interact with other characters at the social events you mentioned as important for maintaining the image of a 'gentleman soldier'. Any chance of sharing some details, or is it staying behind closed doors for now?

Well, for example at such events you are judged based on how expensive your clothing is. I'd also like to have something akin to the poems in the native game, except they're witty anecdotes that only impress certain types of people. I've got a bunch of other things in mind, as well.

I doubt I'll go as far as having a Pirates!-like dancing mini-game, though. That thing drove me up a wall.
    On the trailer it says coming 2013 Idk if 2015 was a joke or not but yeah...
  6. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Im just waiting for this to realease SO GOOD!
  7. Napoleonic wars holding animation musket

Well yea thats a good idea i didnt think about that lol
  8. Napoleonic wars holding animation musket

Can anyone  give me the musket holding animation like it was in mount and musket? i would really like it i have been looking for these for days Thanks :D
  9. New patch (Servers Crash)

When im entering servers it crash all the time and some of my friends noticed that too.. this need to be fixed
  10. Naval Battle map causes crash

It does on every server they need to fix this.
Back
Top Bottom