Search results for query: *

1. 2te[EPG]keef

Bug with finding someone (SPOILERS)

Alright I will try staying around Eydenburh to see if that helps, also I did check if he was sailing and he was nowhere near there.
    Thanks for the help anyways!
  2. 2te[EPG]keef

Bug with finding someone (SPOILERS)

Hey I've been trying to find Halfdan Ragnarsson for the quest in story mode but it keeps saying he's at an Irish Village but whenever I look for him he is nowhere near there.
  3. 2te[EPG]keef

MP Musket Era Attila the Nun's Skins. Prussian and chasseur Greatcoats Released

a couple of the skins come up white any ideas on how to deal with this?
    (pls be veeery specififc ima noob on skins  :oops:)
  4. 2te[EPG]keef

PF 1.1 Change Log

IS IT TRUE IS IT TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  5. 2te[EPG]keef

How to download and install AOC 1

thank you sorry for my ignorance  :oops:
  6. 2te[EPG]keef

How to download and install AOC 1

it says unable to open helmets file  :shock: :sad:
  7. 2te[EPG]keef

Read this if you have 32 Bit PC and want to play the mod!

I tried doing what you said for windows 7 users and I have windows 7 but I still crash when I enter a server
    pls help I dont even understand much about cps I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  8. 2te[EPG]keef

>> 0.99 M ...the O L D -P U B L I C- Version of 1860s <<

this mod looks pretty badass I hope this gets more support because the idea of a western mod on warband is just mind blowing  :grin:
    keep up the good work man! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  9. 2te[EPG]keef

The Mead Hall

ok well I open start it and then I have to enter a serial code or CD key and I use my steam one and it says activation denied, I checked the stuff when I was installing it and I didnt see anything on this topic, did I miss something?
  10. 2te[EPG]keef

The Mead Hall

Im confused on starting it up because when I put it into my modules file and started it up it said "Unable to open\Common_res ui
    or something like that :cry:
  11. 2te[EPG]keef

PF 1.1 Change Log

where is the link? :???:
Back
Top Bottom