Search results for query: *

1. M&B Suomenkieliseksi?

Lueskelinpa tätä lontoonkielisen foorumin threadia ja kun täällä taisi olla aijemminkin puhetta suomenkielisestä M&B-käännöksestä, niin tein tämän threadin. Eli onko projektiin kiinnostusta? Itse ajattelin, että voisin ainakin nuo *.csv-tiedostot vääntää suomenkielisiksi, jos joku viitseliäs...
  2. The new design

I just noticed there's a new design at the site, with some cool pictures! (And new ones from .800!) Looks great I say! Waddya think?
  3. Airsoft

With the recently popped up paintball topic, which I didn't want to go flaming with "airsoft onz paintball!!11" (mainly because the two are so different they shouldn't be compared. The only thing that's common is that you gotta use eye/face protection and usually try to avoid being hit by a...
  4. Before suggesting for a mod - see here!

Answer these questions YES or NO. 1. Are you the first one suggesting this? (do a search) 2. Would it be possible to make this mod in M&B? (engine limitations and hardcoded things) 3. Would anyone really want to make it for you? 4. Would anyone really want to play it? 5. Could you contribute to...
  5. Damn those pikemen!

I haven't seen this being posted before, shoot me if it is. I've noticed several times that unlike with swords, axes 'n' others, the AI seems to be able to pull spears right trough each other to hit you. This makes soloing on foot with melee damn annoying, as I usually keep rearing so I can...
  6. The newbie thread.

With all 'help, I'm new' threads popping up soo damn often, /me decided to make this. Ask all your newbie questions here, and if you're nice, you'll get a cookie... um an answer I mean.
  7. SP Medieval The Second Crusade Mod (Released for .711)

The Second Crusade Mod The Second Crusade Mod, ironically, concentrates on the time between the second and the third crusades, before Saladin captured Jerusalem in 1287. It is no fancy total conversion like for example The Last Days, but gives you the choice of selecting between crusaders and...
Back
Top Bottom