Search results for query: *

1. Familyguy1

Your Car

Tibertus said:
    I knew what to look for in my first used car and my first used bike. *shrugs*

Yep, I mean give it a quick overview...not that hard.
  2. Familyguy1

The Smokeshack

Hurrah! I am getting some stuff on Wednesday!
  3. Familyguy1

Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Moss said:
    SteamWorkshop really wasn't thought out very well.

Between the lack of:
    A) Search
    B) Options for alternative installs (Any large scale mod is going to have more than one .esp)
    C) A method to stop people from ticking all the categories, so filtering for "UI Mods" doesn't turn up half a dozen completely unrelated things
    D) Any kind of blurb or information other than "Mod Name, also here's a picture"

It's a nightmare to navigate. Unless they overhaul the whole thing it's not going to be useful for downloading anything but the top dozen or so rated mods.

Yep. I stuck to using NMM for this reason. Its much simpler than the workshop because its much easier to install big mods this way.
  4. Familyguy1

Haha, yeah I thought the mudcrab animations was it and then a ****ing leg does appears out of the water..."Oh...****!!"

A lot of those things though kinda surprised me how they were not in the game, like the snow footprints. I would not have even noticed that they were not in the game had I not seen that part of the video.
  5. Familyguy1

I really do not see the point of the Steam Workshop, is it just another alternative to using the Mod Manager...that is what I use and it works great.
  6. Familyguy1

So this whole Creation Kit thing is really confusing....where do I get it from?
  7. Familyguy1

USA President?

Pierce Elliot said:
    Goddamn, the people were campaigning so hard for Ron Paul here in Florida. I mean, as a person, I personally find him to be completely disgusting. As a politicain, I have a healthy enough indifference to him so that I would never care he existed.

I want to hear your points as  to why you don't like him.

Just so I hear an opposing view.
  8. Familyguy1

USA President?

So....? Its Florida, he wasnt even campaigning there.
  9. Familyguy1

Wow this is so badass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYxLQmYX11U&feature=g-u-u&context=G27ba1a2FUAAAAAAABAA
  10. Familyguy1

The Smokeshack

Gonna be dry for the next week or so until I start saving some money  :sad:
  11. Familyguy1

The Smokeshack

**** Yeah! Rebelution is coming to Nashville tomorrow!

Closer I Get-Rebelution
  12. Familyguy1

Your Car

Took a few shots down by a local lake/park area.

Here is one, I will get others up soon.

6769023777_c803615121_z.jpg

6778732743_16594b2729_z.jpg

6778731827_6cca1dd18d_z.jpg

13. Familyguy1

War Movies

Feragorn said:
    I'm excited for Red Tails.

Saw it last night. ****ing awesome movie! I really hope Lucas goes ahead with his plan for a trilogy.
  14. Familyguy1

Need some help. So I am doing the Thieves Guild storyline now and am at the Nightingale place...already have the armor etc. I need to get past the Pilgrims Path...how the **** do you do it? I am confused. I got past like 3 sentinels and then there is this huge room where it saps your health...how do I get past it?
  15. Familyguy1

I have not even seen a dragon yet(3rd Character)
  16. Familyguy1

The Smokeshack

Wolfhead said:
    Rams said:
    Post more music, dirty hippies.
    Wish granted.

:sad:
  17. Familyguy1

War Movies

Probably shorter than the book. I liked it, the action scenes were well done.
  18. Familyguy1

War Movies

Hengist said:
    Yes, I admit I don't know many.
    I would look for realistic, moving movies.

Thats what I want from a WWI movie. One that does not shy away from the pure brutality of the conflict.
  19. Familyguy1

The Anime/Manga Thread

Skyrage said:
    Watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica relatively recently too and was rather dumbstruck with how good it was. Then again I am a bit of a sucker for darker themes I guess alongside comedy...

I know what you mean. When I first saw it I did not expect it to be as dark as it was, totally surprised me.
Back
Top Bottom