Search results for query: *

• Users: Almalexia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Almalexia

Balance of Power: 860 Main Thread

BALANCE OF POWER: 860 The ravens fly across Ægir's wine dark sea, as Norsemen gather their ships in fleets of masts as thick as forests, and set sail for plunder and land upon the farthest horizons. Armies march, crows gather, and the green land cries out for the blood it shall soon receive...
  2. Almalexia

Balance of Power: Vikings Sign-Up Thread

BALANCE OF POWER: VIKINGS "How the young pigs would squeal if they knew what the old boar suffers!" Sound the horns, lock the gates, hide your women and children: the Vikings are coming! At long last, having plagued the coasts of Britain and Europe for decades with remorseless pillaging and...
  3. Almalexia

[BOP 1884] Conference of Paris-Évry [CONCLUDED]

Maestros of Europa, At the behest of the Russian Empire and Tsar Alexander III, we have been called together in the name of peace to avert the coming clouds of war that threateningly loom on the horizon. Not for decades have tensions been so high on our fair continent, and by the exhortations...
  4. Almalexia

Victoria 2 Latin America Multiplayer Campaign (Completed!)

¡Bienvenidos! So to keep things brief and to the point, Pixel and I have been talking about starting up a new Victoria 2 (with PoP demands mod, of course) multiplayer campaign, but this time, with a twist: all players would select countries from South America. Teo has expressed interest as well...
  5. Almalexia

Re: [BOP 1884] Conference of Geneva: CONCLUDED

BALANCE OF POWER: 1884 CONFERENCE OF GENEVA Gentlemen of Europe, The Balkans stands at the brink of open war between the newly independent Southern Slavic states and their former imperial overlord, the Ottoman Empire, over the ongoing Bulgarian unification with the autonomous Ottoman...
  6. Almalexia

Ignoring Topics

So... question: what does this actually do? It doesn't remove the topic from view, nor does it prevent notifications of new posts from appearing. Is there supposed to be a purpose and something broke, or am I missing (or ignoring?  :P) something here? Might make some suggestions on that front...
  7. Almalexia

[BOP 1884] Conference of Berlin: CONCLUDED

BALANCE OF POWER: 1884 THE CONFERENCE OF BERLIN Welcome, rulers and leaders of Europe and beyond, to the convening of the Conference of Berlin. We gather in the federal capital of Northern Germany, at the behest of the King of Belgium, Leopold II, and our host, Chancellor von Bismarck and...
  8. Almalexia

Re: [BOP 1884] Main Thread: ORDERS ARE LOCKED, TURN 3 PROCESSING BEGUN

BALANCE OF POWER: 1884 BoP: 1884 Hosts: Almalexia Amontadillo Arcadius BoP: 1884 Country List: 1. The British Empire: Pixel 2. The Empire of France (Bonaparte): Ev 3. The Empire of Russia (Romanov): Eternal 4. The Northern German Federation: CapnBen 5. The United States of America...
  9. Almalexia

[BOP 1884] Signup Thread

BALANCE OF POWER: 1884 The Herculean burden of the fate of the world converges on the palace halls of Berlin, the eagles of Europe and the West circling to roost at this gathering at the Eyrie of Empires. Here, Kings, Presidents, Emperors, and Prime Ministers gather to orchestrate the...
  10. Almalexia

Taleworlds Forum Victoria 2 Grand Campaign

TW Victoria 2 Grand Campaign: Welcome, gentlemen and ladies, to the Concert of Europe. Come, choose your partner, your instrument, and let us play such beautiful music of glory, battle, and death. Let the most skilled of us take the bow of honor at curtain's fall. It has been more than...
  11. Almalexia

Taleworlds Forum EU4 Grand Campaign

Welcome all to the next community Europa Universalis 4 campaign! I'll keep it relatively short and sweet. Depending on interest, I'll probably cap players at 10, maybe 15, but preferably at 10 as otherwise with so many people we end up having at least someone hold things up or end up having...
  12. Almalexia

Napoleon

Found this while perusing the internet. I had seen excerpts of prints from it, but never the whole work. It was originally published in 1921. While I can't exactly speak for the minute accuracy of the uniforms and such presented in its art, it is beautiful, giving excerpts from Napoleon...
  13. Almalexia

[BoP:1950] Main Thread -- TURN 1 GLOBAL REPORT

With no further ado, as your host, I proudly present to you... First, I'd like to extend my ardent gratitude to Hulksmash, for his determined efforts in bringing the map to its completion, to my wife, for her wonderful work in creating original artwork and headers for the OP, as well as her...
  14. Almalexia

[BoP: 1955] Signup Thread! Map Preview!

Hello Taleworlds! I apologize for the delay folks, I had some things to get out of the way before this got started, but here we are! Unfortunately, I've had some issues getting a map but I'll have one available as soon as possible. First, let me introduce you to the alternate world of Balance of...
  15. Almalexia

History Book Recommendation Thread

So after a brief search through the search engine, and some internal debate about whether to post this here or in the Sage's Guild, I figured it was about time a thread was created so forumites can recommend books on one historical period or region or another. Frequently when I attempt to find a...
  16. Almalexia

Taleworlds Crusader Kings 2 Multiplayer Campaign: Meeting Sunday, 3PM EST

Start Date: 867AD, The Old Gods! Current rules: 1. No assassination plots against players without an heir. 2. Three year moratorium on plots against player Emperors. Intro: Alright, here we can organize this campaign, figure out who is interested, what starting date we should use, etc. First...
  17. Almalexia

General History Questions thread

As far as I've seen, no one has made a thread of this nature yet, but if I'm simply missing it feel free to let me know.  :) Now this thread is basically for all the questions regarding history that doesn't warrant its own thread: whether it is a question of mere curiosity about daily life in...
  18. Almalexia

Realizing Meritocracy: My Political Ideology thread 'n' stuff

So, I've been hinting and teasing at my political ideology for a while now, may very well be years, and yet never have gotten around to posting it. But given any formal, organized attempts at compiling all of my ideas into a single compilation, at the same time, has proven impossible, I'll...
  19. Almalexia

Favorite Game Soundtracks

Pretty simple! Post your favorite soundtracks from any video game. Whether this is a single track, or the entire soundtrack, is up to you. Though the latter would be great for those of us looking for something to listen to while studying.  :) Mine: Civilization V...
  20. Almalexia

Opinion of Napoleon

Well, pretty simple premise. I was wondering of your opinion of ole Boney! It seems to me that nowadays he gets a far worse rap than he deserves, seeing as he made some revolutionary changes in society, like the Napoleonic Code, and not treating minorities like ****. And I absolve him of...
Back
Top Bottom