Search results for query: *

• Users: Buhadog
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Buhadog

Troop Trees

In this post, I will post my troop ideas. You can post yours too. If anyone is interested in using them in their mod, send me a PM.
  2. Buhadog

Prophecy of Pendor 2.04 with Extended troops

Here is an link to my modification: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,71705.0.html Hope you like it:  :mrgreen:
  3. Buhadog

SP Fantasy Prophesy of Pendor 2.04 with extended troops by Buhadog

This is the mod Prophecy of Pendor 2.04 with aditional troops I made. The troops haven't been tested yet so if you see any bugs please report them. There are about 30 newunits for now and hopefully more will follow. Features: 20 new mercenaries Two new units for each faction New rare elite...
  4. Buhadog

The best way to prevent you from dying without cheating

I have found an easy way to prevent you from dying. It's not cheating. As soon as you are knocked unconscious, press TAB. It's 100% guarantee you won't die. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  5. Buhadog

Kingdom of Calradia 0.95 download

This version includes: -LOTS of units (mercenaries, bandites, special units, like Assassin, Priest...) -Nevest Kingdom managment -Better bandits -Lots of new items The features are: [New troop tree] from Medieval Duke and Mercenaries Altman version by Luigi (tweaked by Altman). # almost all...
  6. Buhadog

Kingdom of Calradia will be back!

Hi. For everyone, who knows mod Kingdom of Calradia: I will make a new version of it. It will have next features: - More exotic bandit parties. - The newest version of Kingdom managment - 30 different mercenaries (more troop trees) - 15 units for each faction - Lots of items - Bigger parties...
  7. Buhadog

Making new bandit parties

Hi Can anybody please tell me, how to make the new parties and make them spawn on the map. i've tried a bit, but it didn't work. I need this for my mod. If possible, with the read me folder on "foot". Thanks for any help
  8. Buhadog

Kingdom of Calradia recruiting

Everybody, who want to be a part of mod: Kingdom of Calradia, ( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52949.0.html )sent me a pm :). Send folowing informations: Nickname: Age: Skills (item making, scripting...): Have you ever made or help making a mod (if yes, what): What would you make...
  9. Buhadog

Advice for mod development needet

I am currently working on new version for my mod - Kingdom of Calradia  ( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52949.0.html ) version 0.72 should have additional units type for every faction: -Vikings for Nords; -Crusaders for Swadians; -Mongols for Khergits; -Muslim for Veagirs. I am...
  10. Buhadog

Kingdom of Calradia new 0.95

Changes:                0.28 -Bigger bandits party's and 10 new bandits. -Viking troop tree (10 diffrent vikings) -New mercenaries. (10 new ones) :shock: -Instead of manhunter party, there is another bandit party (Free mercenaries) -Better companions Dark Knights, Samurais... -Bigger faction...
  11. Buhadog

How to make bandit parties?

Hello. I am wandering, if there is a way to make some new bandit parties (like dark knights), and how its done. I have tried to duplicate the looter party and change the name and units in other one, but it didn't work: :( Help please!!!
  12. Buhadog

Kingdom of Caldaria (0.3) for M&B 1.003

Out of work
Back
Top Bottom