Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Hideout bandits don't patrol on the hideout map

Is this happening on the campaign map or the hideout mission itself?
    Hideout mission itself
  2. In Progress Hideout bandits don't patrol on the hideout map

Summary:Bandits protecting their hideouts walk once and then stop completely. Before they would patrol around. How to Reproduce:Enter any hideout map with patroling enemies Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related):Sea raider, forest bandits and khuzait are the ones I've...
  3. The limbo of independent clan fief ownership

Problem with ignoring it is AI clans can be independent and in control of towns.
  4. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

AI shield/weapon bashing and kicking as well as recognising them when?
    Kingdoms declaring war on independent clans (clan taking rebel city) when?
  5. SP - General Some incentive to explore towns/castles/villages

I've recently replayed Sea Dogs 2/PotC and while bannerlord is better in combat, the former got the exploration element right. Have market stalls sell actually different goods so there is incentive to explore them. Goods sold through town menu are sold in "main" store, but market stalls with...
  6. Konane is deliberately made impossible to beat?

Honestly Konane just plain ain't fun. I'd pick dice or checkers or chess over it.
  7. Fixing Order of Battle Formations

Now its impossible to separate longbowmen from crossbowmen or lord forbid short bows from long bows since former is quicker to shot and would be better suited vs low armor.

Nor is it possible to put farmers into separate group to level them up.
  8. Resolved 1.9.0 Deployment Phase is broke... again... like it was in an earlier version.

yea order of battle is trash, i'd rather old system back please thanks
  9. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

Came here to share a workaround I've stumbled into for my fellow Win7/8 users. I got curious and started ProcMon64 so I could get some info on what was happening up just before it froze... and it simply doesn't. Texture loading performance in general is also much better. Only god knows why it works, but I'm sure the devs would be very interested to know as I imagine other debugging tools running alongside it may also prevent replication of this show-stopper of a bug.

The default log size of ProcMon64 is something like 199 million entries which over a long playthrough is sure to eat up significant RAM, but if you lower it to the minimum 1 million entries it won't be so bad. I don't know if you can grab it by itself either but it's part of the System Internals Suite hosted on Microsoft somewhere, won't be hard to find if you don't already have it.
    confirm. works on win 7x64 with your work around, thanks!
  10. Resolved Character Creation Screen

same thing even with custom battles. when choosing a character, its model doesnt appear and exiting or commiting to changes freezes the game
  11. [1.7.0] Impossible to separate infantry types now into different formations?

bruh even when setting shield preference for first formation if i create a second formation with no shield preference it puts shieldmen there wtf i cant even make a dedicated 2handed formation, let alone separe crosbowmen from archers or god forbid longbowmen from shortbowmen
  12. Resolved Multiplayer cannot start

resolved it myself by disabling DisableRootAutoUpdate (setting it to 0 in regedit)
  13. Resolved Multiplayer cannot start

Is your OS up to date?
    You can try reinstalling BattlEye as well.
    Its up to date, installed missing updates, still get this error
    uninstalled and installed battleye, same thing
  14. Resolved Multiplayer cannot start

Summary:Cant launch multiplayer. gives empty error message after battle eye appears and crashes single player works fine. Uninstalled game and reinstalled, still same. uninstalled and installed battleye, same thing How to Reproduce:launch multiplayer from game launcher. Scene Name (if related)...
  15. SP - Battles & Sieges Retain control of troops after enemies retreat, units cheer only when all enemy is gone.

Title, you should be able to continue issue commands even when enemy retreats. Created thread since this is now a "design decision" apparently https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/unable-to-issue-party-orders-after-win.445630/#post-9733201
  16. In Progress e1.6.2 beta - Shader error

same, shield breaks and get this error

$BASE/Shaders/Sources/particle_shading.rs
    ---------------------------
    Error compiling shader file:
    "$BASE/Shaders/Sources/particle_shading.rs" (VERTEX_SHADER) with input layout: 1
    particle_shading.rsh(269,2-50): warning X3206: implicit truncation of vector type
    particle_shading.rsh(269,2-50): error X3017: cannot implicitly convert from 'const float3' to 'float4'
  17. B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Great time to be alive! Thank you for the mod update!
  18. Bug with Shipwright- he cannot go on board.

I got this error in the newest version
Back
Top Bottom