Search results for query: *

• Users: 95Rifles
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 95Rifles

Oooohhh Its been a loooonnnngg Time

Hey guys, SOooo, long time Ive been away. A few months in fact. Anyways. I used to play M&B SinglePlayer before Warband. Now, the key to this was sent to my Dads email and not mine. So I cant retrieve it. Any way I can get it onto my email??? Also, I signed up to the Warband Beta. The last...
  2. 95Rifles

ZombieMod Source v1.3

Hey, I have recently been playing the above game and I wondered if anyone else had played it, it is a fast paced game similar to L4D. It is a lot of fun and is free to download if you own a copy of the source engine. Sadly the mod isnt very widely known about meaning there are no...
  3. 95Rifles

SP Fantasy Chaos War Mod Reborn - Recruiting

Background: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51207.0.htmlMbFreak2 has passed the mod onto me and so we are going to revamp it completely.Right okay, we need to go back to basics. I think I have the module system somewhere. Recruitment: Modellers and people to Texture(Normal...
  4. 95Rifles

SP Native Mount & Blade Family & House Mod - Restaring June 7th

Update. In version 1 I want to include: - 4 wives and 4 husbands - Tasks to win wife - New clothing - Ability to drink and get drunk - Take your party out - Major reworking of dialog. Thanks 95
  5. 95Rifles

Using Pixel Shaders (Problem)

I recently clicked the Use Pixel Shaders button in the COnfiguration settings. I was wondering what it would do. I haven't found out as when I loaded my game and pressed 'R' to make it First Person my screen goes Black and White and the white sort of bleeds into the black. What does Using Pixel...
  6. 95Rifles

Shiny Weapons

How do you make a textures shiny?
  7. 95Rifles

1.011 - Error in Module files module troops.py

I haven't a clue what is going wrong, I have changed the module system basck to default but before I mod anyfiles if I click build_module I get this error->
  8. 95Rifles

Python Error module_troops

I am getting the following python error: I have been playing around with module_troops and addedsome code for upgrades but all I did was copy that file I didn't change it. If I delete this file it finds the same error in the next line.
  9. 95Rifles

SP Native Mount and Blade Assassin's Guild - (Recruiting)

NEW: The mod has now started: I will update as more uests, items, toops and NPC's are added. Added so far-> Recruit Assassin---Young Assassin---Initiate Assassin---Assassin Marksman---Assassin Sniper                                                                     ---Disciple...
  10. 95Rifles

RGL Error: I haven't edited the files

I have made a mod, basically just a test with 1 weapon, the problem is with an RGL error, get_skeleton_anim failed for: run_man_right. I didn't edit this! It works fine in Native. Thanks 95
Back
Top Bottom