Search results for query: *

1. PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

I'll sign up with Snorri Breiðskeggr for the vikings.
  2. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

I got so excited when I saw this, then i got nervous when I realized that I might get hit by a car tomorrow and never get to play this :shock:
  3. Víkingr: Shieldwall Event (CLOSED)

Hi
    My first time on this forum! Today i tried out this awesome Vikingr mod!, it was friggin awesome! But then my game crashed for some reason and i couldn't find the server again.
    So my first question is if it's impossible to join again if you were dropped from the server?
    I also got a error in teamspeak - insufficient permissions, so i couldn't ask anyone for help (my first time on TS too!)
    If anyone can help me just make it clear if they know it would be nice! I so wan to be part of the next Vikingr event!
  4. The Mead Hall

Hi
    My first time on this forum! Today i tried out this awesome Vikingr mod!, it was friggin awesome! But then my game crashed for some reason and i couldn't find the server again.
    So my first question is if it's impossible to join again if you were dropped from the server?
    I also got a error in teamspeak - insufficient permissions, so i couldn't ask anyone for help (my first time on TS too!)
    If anyone can help me just make it clear if they know it would be nice! I so wan to be part of the next Vikingr event!
Back
Top Bottom