Search results for query: *

1. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Sword Coast Legends [D&D game for 2015]

So some of the DA:O staff ****ed off from bioware and made this. It's supposed to be a bit tad more special because in multiplayer, one of your friend can be a DM. Anyone of you peeps know more about this ****? Because I sure don't.
  2. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Straying troops and formation woes

I seem to have a problem with troop movement in general. In combat, if I use the hold this position flag command, the troops will consistently not only fail to march forward together (some actually backpedal half the map away before coming back or some refuse to stop where they are supposed to...
  3. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Grimrock 2

I saw it up for preorder on steam and it's coming out in about 10 days. Anyone hypity hyped?
  4. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Tales of Maj'Eyal

About time we start an 'Eyal thread. How many of you people here actually play this game? I just lost a level 26 ghoul fighter to the master again. This time entirely bad luck in teleporting. Current version synergizes grapple to striking, allowing grappling to silence spell casters.
  5. Cookie Eating Huskarl

The Grand Reevaluation of Fun(F)!

So today, I've met my mental health representative for the first time. And in my many musings, she had told me I should learn to have fun for myself. Now since I have years and years of experience of self perceived fun, I would make the conjunction that she is suggesting I reevaluate my idea of...
  6. Cookie Eating Huskarl

[Story-AAR] Conio Epaticcus - Britannia's Scrouge [Hiatus, finishing labwork]

The story of Conio Epaticcus is a curious one. Many people believed that the so called "Scourge of Britain" was nothing more than an exaggerated tale, made up of half truths of a conqueror of mixed Roman and Jute descent, long dead and forgotten, distorted by the sensationalist bards and...
  7. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Virio's Falcata model

I recently did the quest for the old roman and I loved the falcata when I saw it in the inventory, until I equipped it and saw its cartoonish proportions. I searched the board and was pleasantly surprised that no one else seems to be complaining that the falcata looks kind of out of proportion...
  8. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Jagged Alliance: Flashback

Again, I like to present a kickstarter project. Jagged Alliance: Flashback For those of you who are familiar with JA2 and were disappointed by JA:BIA, JA:F is basically a renewed JA2 with possibly Xcom base management (if they pull it off well and good). The dev team is the same team that will...
  9. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Real Estate Purchases. All sort of advice welcomed

So recently, "Buy a house under 400k AUD" was added on to my list of **** to do. So I'm pretty new to this real estate thing. The only thing I know of real estate is that I need to pay lots of money to lawyers to process my sales and purchase form. So any of you peeps more knowledgeable about this?
  10. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Forsaken Fortress [Kickstarter] (GOAL REACHED) <NOW LIKE DORF FORTRESS TOO!>

62 hours to go, I refuse to let this kickstarter project go wasted. It resembles a more in depth, open world, less linear version of The Fall : Last Days of Gaia (Trailer here) which had an interesting concept and gameplay while carrying the spirit of what I thought resembled Van Buren, but...
  11. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Interstellar Marines

Help fund Interstellar Marines or else... I'm not sure how many of you actually tried out the demo, but the game is pretty promising.
  12. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Dead State kickstarter

Didn't find a previous thread, so yeah. Double Bear finally went Kickstarter.
  13. Cookie Eating Huskarl

The Hard Drive Recovery Thread

Being the genius I'm, I've reformatted my x86 booting partition (x64 boot's on the other new hard drive) and attempted to integrate it into another partition, where most of my data except school data (locked in my old lappy HDD which also is my backup boot sector) are located in. Some cock up...
  14. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Shadowrun Hong Kong Kickstarter is DONE. See OP for non-KS backing options.

Updated as requested. I myself of course will be pledging to this too. Edit : For those who missed the kickstarter campaign, you can still back Shadowrun Hong Kong here for the same price as the kickstarter campaign up to the 13th of March.
  15. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Takedown is GO!

In the reins of old school tac shooters such as SWAT and Ghost Recon, Takedown (formerly known as Crowdsourced Hardcore Tactical Shooter) has just successfully gotten their 200k fund from kickstarter. 2012 is a good year. Edit : I didn't pledge for Takedown though. Stupid Amazon only accepting...
  16. Cookie Eating Huskarl

The Last Stand : Dead Zone

Recently me and some of the TW skype buddies have started playing this facebook game (I know, I know, death to the casual gamers and all that is blasphemous). It turned out to be pretty good though it's still in open beta. Currently my main is lvl 10, so the missions are still manageable and I'm...
  17. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Looking to hunt for new hardware in WA, AUS, News of new hardware welcomed

Built my rig around 2010 using mid tier parts after my lappy's graphics card had a meltdown followed by the whole lappy blowing up and it's already looking like a time to give it an upgrade. Mainly looking for a new graphics card (currently using ATi HD5770) perhaps a new motherboard (some...
  18. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Jagged Alliance : Back in Action

Now I know many of us cry foul of JA : BiA (me included), but I actually preordered it on steam. I'm guessing I was hoping that : a) The devs release the fog and stuff in a separate patch, or at least another setting that allows 7.62 high calibre viewing range instead of the current system...
  19. Cookie Eating Huskarl

The I Can't Sleep Thread

I can't ****ing sleep. It's 4 in the morning, I have class in 10 hours, along with a half done paper due in ~36 hours.
  20. Cookie Eating Huskarl

Dramatization of our lives.

Right, I have an axe to grind and a vengeance to pursue. Over this pass few months, I have been burnt out in real life, by a bunch of dim witted arseholes who somehow are able to see life as a drama series and themselves as the main character in it. Good guys versus bad guys, us versus them...
Back
Top Bottom