Search results for query: *

• Users: Tiedye
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Relating exp gains to damage

Alright, I'm tired of working on a dark knight for a while, only to have one of my Vaegir knights ride by and finish him off with one lucky swing, stealing the experience that I rightly earned. Would it be possible to make the amount of exp gained dependant on the amount of damage you've dealt...
  2. Battle Size and Arrows per Stack

Would it be possible to make the number of arrows in each of your stacks directly related to where you've got that battle slider thingy set? Because right now, if it's all the way to the left, running out of ammo is generally not a big problem, but all the way to the right it definitely is. This...
  3. [v0.623] Crossbow Reload Interrupt Problem

The crossbow reload animation is interrupted when you move. I realize that this is because you use your foot for part of the reloading, but it's kind of frustrating that even when it looks like you're done, if you move a little bit you have to start the whole thing over again. Would it be...
  4. Minor Arena Bug?

Alright, I just started a new character, and I was fooling around in the arena. So, I've decided to go the archer route this time around, and luckily enough, I start off with a bow. I manage to kill off all but one of the opposing team, but in the meantime my teammates are also knocked...
  5. Typo in Main Page Screenshot

There should be a comma between "cause" and "my lord". "my lord" is used to address someone, and therefore needs to be set off from the rest of the sentence. I'm not sure if this error appears in the game. I can't check until I get home. I know you've mentioned you're a little shaky on English...
  6. Favorite Weapon Type

Just wondering what weapon types you all are focusing on. I've been using lances pretty much since I started, since I was a cleric and my starting weapon, the staff, counts as a polearm. It's really fun getting that couched lance lined up juuust right for a 100 point hit. Ranged combat is...
  7. Quick and Dirty Manual (v0.623)

Alright, it seems like there's a little bit of confusion over some undocumented/poorly documented features of M&B. I decided to toss up this little list of answers to questions that I've seen in the forums, and I few answeres/tips to questions that haven't necessarily been asked yet. Hopefully...
  8. At ve Kýlýç

I felt kind of bad about how empty this forum was, so I decided I should say something. How about... hakkýnda Türkçe sohbet forumu? There. Does it look like I know what I'm doing?
  9. [v0.623] Strength Text update Needed

When you click "Strength" in the stat sheet, it still says that each point of strength raises HP by one point. Should be an increase in damage now, no?
  10. [v0.622] Check For New Version Bug

When I click the "Check for new version" button, I get a message saying I have the most current version, but 0.623 is out. I seem to remember this happening with the last update as well... Just a heads up
  11. Special Units

I just upgraded some peasant women all the way to sword sisters (I think that's the right name), and I think it's really cool that a unit that appears to be completely useless at first could evolve into a pretty cool little unit. I also like how the only way to get a peasant woman is through...
  12. Faster Walk Speed in Town

Alright, I don't know about the rest of you, but the walking speed in town is kind of painful. It would be nice if the walking speed could be increased in non-combat areas (right now, just Zendar and the Salt Mines). Maybe I'm just too impatient, but that walk to the slaver seems to take FOREVER...
  13. Progress Report?

I think it would be nice if there was a news page or something of the like on the website. It would be nice to have an idea of what's expected in the next version, when it's ETA is, etc. I don't know, I think it would give us a sort of idea where the game is headed, and maybe would let you get...
  14. 2 Spelling Errors (v0.622)

First one: An armor quest wants me to get 3 "bootss". Second: "Tutorial" is spelled wrong in the map tutorial. It looks something like "tutroial". Also, the map tutorial seems to pop up if I start a new game, quit before I go to the map screen, and then load a saved game. Like, the tutorial...
  15. Elevation Effects

Right now, it seems to me that being higher on a hill actual makes combat more difficult than being lower. For some reason, I can't seem to hit anything, even when I'm looking directly at my target. Not sure if this is a bug, but most realism-based games (Total War series, for example) give a...
  16. Audio Issues

Not sure if anyone else has reported this, but when I start the game up, the audio is fine for a few minutes. Then, whenever anything makes a sound, it's accompanied by a sort of staticky sound. The static sounds continue to grow louder, until they drown out the game's sound. Strangely, the...
Back
Top Bottom