Search results for query: *

1. problem with magic

Hey, I've encountered a bit of a problem. I've got what I think is high enough mage power, and I have a spellbook, but none of the mages guilds are giving me scrolls to learn. Do I really need to start all over again and choose the mage class, or is this some sort of faction mechanic where even...
  2. Government help

I changed my mind about how centralized I wanted my country to be, but am unable to find a menu that will allow me to alter the setup, how exactly do I do so?
  3. Item questions

Hey, I'm wondering if there is a list of all the rare/special items and weapons and how to get them floating around. I'm having fun exploring and all, but bolting for whichever bandit force is nearest becomes somewhat tedious after a day or so, so I'd just like to know where to find all the...
  4. updates when?

Is this mod still being worked on? I don't see very much activity from it any more, which is a shame because it used to be (before a few choice features were added) so cool. Is xenoargh still around?
  5. Is this still being worked on?

Hey, when do y'all think next update will be? Blood and steel's deader than disco and didn't really go out with a bang, so I've come here looking for my mount and blade power fantasy fix. Are there any plans for new magic items/fantasy specific features?
Back
Top Bottom