Search results for query: *

• Users: Pants!
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Native Expansion - Now with more Pants (Ideas/Tweaks/Etc)

First off, a howdy to any who may have faint memories of me. Second, a job quite well done to Merc and Jinnai -- I had played NE way back a year or so ago when I was working on ANTmod. Nice to see it's come a good way to providing a rather, well, native-like expansion to.. native. Having been...
  2. SP Native Formations Compilation

Yo. Let me first state that the vast majority of the work in this is not my own, but rather that of much more talented individuals. This is a compilation mod for ease of use, particularly for those unfamiliar with the module system. Credits are near the end of the post. Download is at the...
  3. Pants' Modding Journal

Welcome to the Modding Journal of Pants! What is a modding journal? Well, as anyone who has read in my ANT Mod post so far has probably seen, I tend to be very, very wordy. Part of my mod-making experience is sharing my thought process and ideas, even the vague or unusable ones with the...
  4. SP Native ANT Mod - A Tweaked Native Experience

No, it has nothing to do with the colony insect. "ANT" stands for "Another Native Tweak" -- and that's exactly what this mod is. While there are indeed many mods that tweak and native, I appreciate every one of them for providing variety to the community, as well as expressing each author's...
  5. Yet Another Rhodok Question

Howdy, first time poster here, been playing Mount & Blade for a few months. Also a modder, though I haven't released anything (yet).. everything I've done so far has been native tweak mods for personal use for the beta versions, as I'm awaiting the module system for the retail version to get...
Back
Top Bottom