Search results for query: *

1. Question about firearms

You can still add in the pistol if you want with the itemeditor. It's a little weak for my taste but you could always boost it's stats with the itemeditor. :grin:
  2. Disabling Npc Interaction - Apparently it was meant to be in the game.

Yeah, when I first added this to the game, I had a few leave me for apparently no reason (I wasn't raiding, failing quests, etc). What's even more strange is that after you pick them back up again, you no longer have any problems with them leaving.
  3. Native OSP 3D Art Unique Armoury 1.1 (Litchina)

So I don't mean to be a pest but the readme.txt seems to be from the 0.7 version, and it doesn't explain how to go about adding the items in manually.
  4. (1.003) Reticule is off-center (to the left)

fisheye said:
    DaBlade said:
    I can clearly see the arrows going through the opponents without causing any damage. I don't think I ever saw this before. It would be good to confirm if other people get this kind of thing as well though.

I also get this a lot against horseback troops in the arena. Short range (3-10m), clean body shot, nothing happens.

Happens to me with all projectiles (including the pistol).
  5. Strange armour... Again.

In my game I just added the missing pieces into the two other chests with the troop editor.
  6. Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Captain Innocuous said:
    skull1982.png

That's pretty awesome, thanks!
  7. Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

If I could get either this
    skull98.jpg
    or this with a rich red background, that would be just swell.
    damien-hirst-jewelled-skull.jpg

8. Is it possible to give cattle to a village?

I too have not had any problem using the tweak.
  9. Castles....

I'm not sure if there any more quick battles or land for .960. You're best bet would be to look for mods that add in those.

Helping someone to reclaim the throne will start a civil war within a certain faction (dependent on who you are helping). You will be the de facto leader during the war which means you get to lead around war parties, recruit new lords into your rebellion, and decide who gets rewarded land that you capture.
  10. Castle Garrisons

When you enter the castle you should see an option to "Station a garrison here...". Click on this and you will be able to place men from your party into the castle garrison.
  11. Castles....

Actually that thread does have the relevant information and explains the factors that are involved quite well. Just because it isn't the first thread to show the relevant information does not make it useless.

In case you missed the actual part of the thread that deals with the castle reward system, here it is http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1219470.html#msg1219470.
  12. The best heavy horse and the best heavy armour?

I use a charger simply for the fact that nothing but another horse (or inanimate object) will stop it. Because of this I can just charge straight through a line of infantry from the left end right to the right end, all the while inflicting charging damage against every single man and killing a few too. It's pretty great.
  13. Castles....

Your relationship to the king really doesn't affect your chance of being rewarded a castle in any big way. The big factors are your renown, what kind of fiefs you have (and how many you have), whether or not you captured the castle, and a random roll. Take a look at this thread for more information (and how to edit the way castles are rewarded) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.0.html.   
  14. Throwing vs Archery 1.003 Discussion

Throwing weapons can be pretty damn deadly, but I prefer the bow and arrow simply for taking down horsemen that are riding away from me.

One minor note, what's with the first person throwing view for javelins and jarids? My left arm almost completely obscures my view of what I'm throwing at. Needless to say it's very annoying. 
Back
Top Bottom