Search results for query: *

• Users: URV
  • Order by date
  1. URV

Honour loss in battles

Ah, I wasn't aware of that feature. While I do not seem to have Sarranid horse archers in my party, it's very likely I had them before. Thank you for clarifying!
  2. URV

Honour loss in battles

In the last few battles, especially prevalent during sieges, I notice I tend to randomly lose a point of honour. I have no idea what causes it, so I do not know how to avoid it. Is this intentional, or is it a glitch? I have a lot of honour stacked up and I can easily win it back, but it's still...
  3. URV

Recruit new troops from taverns (mercenaries)

Apologies in advance if this is the incorrect sub-forum. I have added a few extra troops to the game for my own convenience; however, I am afraid I do not know how to make them recruitable in game (aside from assigning them as part of another troop tree, which I wish to avoid). A reasonable...
  4. URV

Missing/removed items?

I'll be quick, and I hope that I will receive a quick response in return. I've been looking everywhere in the game - even through CHEATMENU - for a specific item, yet I cannot find it. I am talking about the Haubergeon. That item exists in Native, yet there's absolutely no trace of it in...
Back
Top Bottom