Search results for query: *

• Users: Maestrro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Maestrro

Crafting

Hello, Where can I change crafting items for weapons? And where can I add those lines to crafing book? Thanks
  2. Maestrro

Health

Where and What I have to change if I want to respawning players with patrial health mod (so they have more health) but with full health and not with 30%? Thanks Question 2: How can I add banners to PW, is there any tutorial or something?
  3. Maestrro

MP Native Persistent Age

SERVER IS ONLINE  EU_Official_PA We are running a new mod called PersistentAge This mod is based on the Persistent World module system. Persistent Age is similar to normal PersistentWorld, but it has much more features to do. We made a compatible map for the game mod so everyone can enjoy...
  4. Maestrro

EU_Matrix_PA with Persistent Age mod

SERVER ONLINE  EU_Matrix New version available (4413), There are also saving and bank scripts. We are running a new mod called PersistentAge This mod is based on the Persistent World module system. Persistent Age is similar to normal PersistentWorld, but it has much more features to do. We...
  5. Maestrro

PW for Bannerlord

In my opinion this is the best mod which I ever played. I want to ask that will be this mod for Bannerlord?
  6. Maestrro

EU_Spirit_PW BAN

I Dont know why but I again get ban from unknown reason and admin. I joined to game I was in my faction and they immediatly kicked me from faction we started to fight I killed one of them but they killed me and banned me. Can I know ******** reason of my ban? Edit: I have permanent ban
  7. Maestrro

EU_Spirit_PW Abusing admin powers 1/100

Video for people who dont trust us. I killed my enemy factions member and took his armor after this happened this thing where admin killed my friend ..... http://youtu.be/v16U1wJIThQ
  8. Maestrro

EU_Spirit_PW unban request

Today I get permanent ban from some kid because I hit with my sword one Outlaw at WARZONE!!! Petronella admin abusing his powers and bobo too- petronella giving items to his friendds and heal them and bobo is playing with admin. Today was admin angry and banned a lot of people with small or...
Back
Top Bottom