Search results for query: *

1. Iorya Dragon

SP Native [WB] Warband Enhanced - Source Included

Warband Enhanced is my first attempt to improve the gameplay in Warband Native with the help of the best mods made by this community and also with the implementation of new features and gameplay tweaks made by me. At first, i started to make the mod for my own personal use and then i delved into...
  2. Iorya Dragon

Diplomacy Enhanced (PBOD, Sounds, Armors, Improved Graphics and more) for 1.143

Hello, Since i like Diplomacy the most from all the mods available, and i cant play without it, i made myself a module combined with several others. Now its time to share this with you. Diplomacy Enhanced contains: Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for...
  3. Iorya Dragon

not bad!

So i started recently to play NE, not bad lots of good things, BUT they are some things that they should be introduced like months ago. - part of diplomacy, recruitment, diplomacy options with other factions, and the faction relations screen from diplomacy. Without these this game cant be...
  4. Iorya Dragon

Advisors are naked and radom after a crash

Hi Guys, I have a big problem, i had a big crash and after the load all advisers are naked and random. I tried to edit the troops.txt but it ignores the inventory completly. Anyway to fix it, without starting a new game? Thanks
  5. Iorya Dragon

modding reputation loss on fiefs without python

Anyway to modify the reputation loss and gains when distributing fiefs with Diplomacy, i tried with Python but it seems it works only on new games(not tested), not saves. Thanks
  6. Iorya Dragon

Strange shutering on 300 battles

Hi Guys, I play Warband on very high details with AA. Recently i tweaked the number of soldiers on map to 300. When it gets more than 150-200, the game shutters a little but it kills my accuracy and riding, but my fps is normal which is strange (around 60+). Any ideas? PC: i7 3,4gz; 8g ram...
  7. Iorya Dragon

So how do u play with Nords?

I played long time ago in MB with nords, i have no idea how i did it. Now in MB Warband i was wondering how do u guys play with the nords? I tried all infantry, so at the beginning of each battle i dismount, but against huge amount of cavalry we get rammed, even on hills, how do u guys play...
  8. Iorya Dragon

Anyway to fix trading 1.143?

So i played 1.143 for a while, but since trading is broken "improved" and u barely make money from it, i returned to 1.134, but i am missing some mods. Any mod / fix to get trading back like in 134 in 143?
  9. Iorya Dragon

Vassals Renown

Hi Guys, I noticed that my vassals renown never grows, is that normal? It would be bad:( Thanks i used search:P
  10. Iorya Dragon

Help with Castle Sieges

Hi Guys, I played MB in the past a lot, now i bought WB, but it seems i lost it. I am getting my ass kicked on castle sieges. Can you give me some tips? Playing with battlesize 150 troops, 1/2 dmg me, 1/3 dmg friendly, AI GOOD, combat speed and the rest GOOD. I usually go with lots of...
  11. Iorya Dragon

Town Mechanics

Hi Guys, I am planning a mod for towns upgrades and other things village/castles/town related, and i was wondering since the module system is not released, how the system works. When you press go to village center, based on a few checks it loads the correct scene? Checks, condition as in what...
Back
Top Bottom