Search results for query: *

• Users: The Bowman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Bowman

Resolved [1.5.9] Battle upgrade statistics lie. Fewer soldiers get upgraded in reality

Summary: I've had two curious battles, where fewer of my Aserai cavalry troops wanted to upgrade, compared to what was shown on the battle screen. In the first instance, the battle screen told me 7 were ready to upgrade, but once in the party screen, I discovered they were only 3. In the second...
  2. The Bowman

Scaling bandit party size with player level is bad design + solution

So, here's the problem. I'm 400+ days into my campaign and banditry is absolutely wrecking Calradia. The more the game progresses, the harder it is for villagers, caravans and lords to live. Why? Apparently, there is a mechanic that scales bandit parties according to the player level...
  3. The Bowman

Resolved [1.5.9] Game crashed after defeating an army and following 0 sized parties

Summary: I defeated an army led by Monchug. I won, executed all the lords except Monchug, and after exiting the loot screen, I saw some 0-sized parties. When I clicked on one of them, my game crashed. I have the autosave after the battle, and will upload it. You'll be able to see those 0 parties...
  4. The Bowman

Resolved [1.5.9] Encyclopedia character description bugs

Summary: The encyclopedia has some weird character description bugs. In some cases, text is missing or the wrong tense (grammar) is used when looking at dead heroes. How to Reproduce: Look at the encyclopedia for dead heroes or family members. See the screenshots below. Scene Name (if related)...
  5. The Bowman

Resolved [1.5.9] Cannot sort troops in party screen

Summary: I can't seem to be able to sort troops in the party screen by moving them up or down. They're permanently locked in a pre-set position. For example, I want to move my legionaries at the top, but I can't do that. Fresh game and files validated. How to Reproduce: Have troops in the party...
  6. The Bowman

In Progress [1.5.9] Minor punctuation issues for money-related messages

Summary: When you get money-related messages, there's nearly always a space after the denar icon. This makes the full stop look too separated. Weirdly enough, the same exact messages may not contain the full stop. It feels random. I suggest to add a space between the integer and the denar icon...
  7. The Bowman

Resolved [1.5.9] Troops walk slowly when chasing routing soldiers

Summary: Sometimes, when enemy troops rout (after having been notified that enemies are fleeing and I won), your own soldiers walk very slowly in their direction instead of running. How to Reproduce: Fight a battle, rout enemy troops, tell your troops to charge and observe their behaviour. Scene...
  8. The Bowman

SP - UI Campaign announcements need icons and logs

Problem: Compared to Warband, the Bannerlord campaign map has a larger pool of settlements and heroes, hence, the number of events which the player has to follow in real time has been vastly increased. Remembering all these unique names of heroes (who change and add in number due to lineage...
  9. The Bowman

SP - General Return the deserters on the campaign map (and suggestions on how to do it better than Warband)

One of the big surprises that Bannerlord brought us is the absence of Deserter and Manhunter parties on the campaign map. If TaleWorlds ever plans to add them back, I suggest to lave behind the Warband design and come up with a mechanic that makes sense and does not spawn parties out of thin air...
  10. The Bowman

SP - General Bandits and hideouts overhaul: a breath of fresh air into the bandit underworld

Introduction: I've played the Mount&Blade series since 2007, and I can safely come to the conclusion that banditry is one of the most inaccessible, artificial and lacking features in the game. Sadly, this approach seems to have been ported over to Bannerlord, and the only logical thing we can do...
  11. The Bowman

Village militia take lords as prisoners instead of you

Summary: I have initiated a battle against a lord who happened to be on top of a village (he was not raiding it). When I started the battle, I was also joined by the village militia. When the battle ended, the village took the lord as prisoner, which is not really fair, nor practical, because...
  12. The Bowman

Resolved Dungeon guard does not let his lord enter the dungeons

Summary: As the lord of a castle, when you walk in the courtyard and talk to the dungeon guard, there is no option to go in the prison when it's empty. He'll tell you that there's no reason to go in, as if you're a total stranger. Since you can already enter the dungeons via the main menu, it...
  13. The Bowman

Resolved Game does not remember troop roles assigned by the player

Summary: When you change troop roles in the party screen, such as Infantry/Archers/Cavalry/Horse Archers etc., the game will not save your adjustments after you exit the game. Thus, you will always need to reassign the roles to your troops every time you load your save. Please note that default...
  14. The Bowman

Resolved Deceiving and outdated menu line while attacking hideouts

Summary: In one of the recent patches, hideouts have suffered a change: your party does not disappear anymore after failing to destroy the hideout. Instead, you get pulled out by your men. Nevertheless, when you choose to attack a hideout, the game menu will warn you that your party will...
  15. The Bowman

Resolved I can assign a clan role to a newborn baby

Summary: I've just had my first baby, and it looks like you can assign him a clan role even though his age is 0. Normally, you'd have him pick up a role at a later age, such as 12/14/16. Edit: Additionally, in the screenshot, you can notice that he was 'Last seen at Chaikand today'. In fact, I...
  16. The Bowman

Need More Info Army Created event causes the player party to move elsewhere

Summary: When you get the 'Army Created' event, your party will suddenly start to move elsewhere on the map. In particular, I have noticed that the player party moves where the mouse is pointed right when you get the event. This issue is pretty severe, because it compromises your attempts at...
  17. The Bowman

In Progress Dynamic shadows and static shadows have vastly different quality levels

Summary: The game has two shadow options: Static Only and Dynamic, with the possibility of adjusting their quality from Low to Very High. The issue is that on my system, Static Only shadows have very poor quality all across the range. In comparison, choosing Dynamic shadows set at a Low level of...
  18. The Bowman

Need More Info Underground child in Pycaon

Summary: A child occurred to walk underground, with only his head being visible. Once you talk to him, his position would reset to normal after closing the dialogue window. How to Reproduce: Observe the road between the central marketplace and the tavern in Pycaon. Quest/Settlement Name (if...
  19. The Bowman

SP - General Loot some of the equipment of your own men after battles (horses)

Summary: Today I had a battle in which most of my cavalrymen died (about 5 of them). When the battle was about to end, I noticed that all but 1 horse have survived, and were simply sitting around the battlefield. The issue: I went to the loot screen, and all I could take from the battlefield was...
  20. The Bowman

Need More Info [e1.0.2] Ladder collision issue and two mesh probems

Since these are very minor issues, I have decided to collect them in one thread. 1. This Vlandian barn has a faulty collision for its ladder. If you try to walk on it, you will get stuck between the steps and the character will jump up and down continuously. 2. All the imperial gatehouses share...
Back
Top Bottom