Search results for query: *

• Users: Kuxe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kuxe

Need More Info NullReferenceException in Taleworlds.CampaignSystem.IssueBase.CompleteIssueWithAlternativeSolution() when companion is dead - a daily gold crash

Summary: Crashes with a NullReferenceException in the scope of Taleworlds.CampaignSystem.IssueBase.CompleteIssueWithAlternativeSolution(); the culprit of Family Feud-quest designated to solve Landlord needs access to the Mijayit commons-quest is dead. How to Reproduce: Load the save file...
  2. Kuxe

Resolved Crash when paying salary to troops

Summary: On my campaign-save, there is a consistent crash when paying salaries. I hear the "rumbling coins" sound, see the salary that I paid to my troops and at that instant it freezes for 10seconds or so, and then crashes. It's no longer possible to progress because the crash occurs without...
  3. Kuxe

[Linux] List of issues

I can't submit bugreports due to bugsite crashing (maybe there's need for a meta-bugreport-site  :mrgreen:?). I also made listed these issues in the Warband in Linux thread. The issues I've noticed so far is as follows: Low FPS when playing multiplayer on native-linux-client. Multiplayer on...
Back
Top Bottom