Search results for query: *

1. hackdot

unable to open file commonres/costume_a,brf

unable to open file commonres/costume_a,brf got this when i try to play a mod, happend to 2 of them any mod this happens, native and nap work fine
  2. hackdot

just curious

just curious just re bought warband after losing it where do i download this mod and how do i add can't remember
  3. hackdot

Problem...

NacroxNicke said:
    hackdot said:
    Well when i play, i am in the(spartan people land) well when i move my hero to the the end villages in the topleft of there land my veiw goes right and my units keep going..... my units will go there and everything but its annoying and hard

Also the game keeps crashing i had me and 30 Trained Hoplites i go into battle and game crashs......Also if i do crtl f4 or crtl alt f4(to cheat and knock them) game crashs too...any idea why?

That is because you're a cheater...

lol, check your graphic settings, and watch for shadow, ragdolls, and corpses

lmao cheating for people who beat the game to many times xD my specs are nivdia geforce gt120.....8 gb memory  640 gb hraddrive intel core 2 quad q8200 that help at all? lol
  4. hackdot

Problem...

Well when i play, i am in the(spartan people land) well when i move my hero to the the end villages in the topleft of there land my veiw goes right and my units keep going..... my units will go there and everything but its annoying and hard Also the game keeps crashing i had me and 30 Trained...
  5. hackdot

crap

Swadius said:
    Of course you forgot your email...
    well i wouldn't have replyed if i didn't forget -.-
  6. hackdot

crap

Swadius said:
    It should still be in you email.

Or contact eSellerate support.
    now if i can only remember my email lol
  7. hackdot

crap

well i reformated my computer and lost my key code and its been about 5 months anyway i can find it out?? i miss M&B
  8. hackdot

The Last Alliance Mod(BİTTİ)

look great even though i cant understand one bloody word! lol
  9. hackdot

just some qestions

vadermath said:
    Proper english is not forbidden by forum rules.
    Rofl nicce :razz:
  10. hackdot

WWII:China Battlefield - 2nd Version and new musics download available!

LOOKS GREAT! downloading demo now lol
  11. hackdot

omg

Archonsod said:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12982.0.html
    Ty lol back to palying Mount&blade
  12. hackdot

omg

hmmm
  13. hackdot

omg

omg bro screwed comp up had to reformate comp LOST M&B bad part is NO codes to readd to my comp what to do now??
  14. hackdot

SP Sci-Fi Rise of the clones (a star wars clone wars mod)

waraelm said:
    were finalizng recrtiment at the moment for the clones. so ill tell everyone what the final outcome of that is.
    Good Luck!!!!!
  15. hackdot

SP Sci-Fi Rise of the clones (a star wars clone wars mod)

wowitsme said:
    hackdot said:
    there are more than one type of droid  and not all stink compared too clones (battle droids,hk class(sin droid)) so you cant just say droid there are multi classes of droids as well as clones the weps of the clones should change as u lvl them there is more than just clone rifleman theres arc,shock,commando,sniper,heavy gunner,Tech(repair),pilot and alot of people don't know that the driods were being upgraded but it was never shown in the Saga.
    srry i am putting down ur post i just like to...yea...
    I know there are many types of droids, b-1, b-2 and others. I meant that you can buy B-1 or B-2 and they don't upgrade. And of course there were more clones than just basic riflemen, that was just an example. Or should I make the whole troop tree for every post about clones?
    if u feel u wanna redo the tree everytime feel free
  16. hackdot

SP Sci-Fi New, Living Warhammer 40k Mod

looks gooooood cant wait for it:razz:
Back
Top Bottom