Search results for query: *

• Users: Seawied86
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Happy New Years!

Happy New Years everyone! I hope you all stay safe and have a great night!
  2. No chat/ Very low FPS

Im getting a bug where I don't get any form of chat displayed. Additionally, I'm only able to run the game at 18-20 FPS. I have a core 2 duo @ 3.0ghz as well as two Nvidia 9800 GTXs in SLI. The frame rate shouldn't be this low. Any ideas?
  3. Exact formula for knockdown

Does anyone have the exact formula for knockdown? I know its blunt only weapons, with a higher chance to knock a person down if you hit their legs, but I don't have any exact numbers. I couldn't find it on the wiki either
  4. The passive aggressive thread

Rules are simple: post something passive aggressive about the person above you. Ironic smileys are encouraged. i.e.: If you're reading this looking for an example of what passive aggressive is, I commend you on being intelligent enough to try to better yourself from the idiotic rabble who...
  5. Goodbye *****es!

See you sexy mofos in 2 weeks. I'm going to China. I'm on plane.
  6. Dear Vaegirs

Stop being pansies and come out of your castles to fight. Seriously, its just me and 3 lords fighting you, and my guys are running around playing grab ass/simcity on the other side of the world. You out number me by over 10 to 1, and yet you all cower in your 2 remain castles and 1 remaining...
  7. Have engineering add siege towers/ladders

I think that rather than just reducing the amount of time it takes to build ladders or a siege tower during an assault, engineering should also increase the number of towers/ladders that spawn on a map. This would be realistic, as engineers would be more efficient with the natural resources...
  8. Gold tweak

So right now, there are far more money sinks than money sources. Recruiting simple troops and improving them to a decent level quite literally costs thousands times more than the original m&b, but overall gold sources have stayed the same. I just took over Narra and I have zero gold and I cant...
  9. Prison breaks carry an incredibly high degree of difficulty

Right now the prison break system is incredibly difficult to accomplish, and is still quiet buggy. I normally play the game on the highest difficulty and do just fine, but when the prison break was introduced, I've failed 9/10 times... on the easiest settings. My companions just die way too...
  10. Dear New Players: Please tell me how to play appropriately

If I attack too often, you call it "2h Spam" If I use cavalry, you cry "Cavalry noob" If I use an archer, you cry "****ing (xbowman/archer/horse archer)" If i use a shield, you cry "Shield Noobs" Please inform me, in detail, exactly how is one supposed to enjoy their warband experience? The...
  11. Different setups for multiplayer and single player

When I play single player, I like playing with autoblock on, simply because im too lazy to manual block against computers. In multiplayer I use movement keys to block. This is a huge annoyance and causes me countless deaths when I play single player and forget to change the settings back for...
  12. Where is everyone?

Haven't seen a single one of you guys on the servers lately
  13. argh!

Man the game is constantly crashing for me. Its getting frustrating. I'm not sure when the next patch is out, but I don't think I'm going to be on as much until it gets fixed.
  14. Be sure to check the complaint thread

Marnid/Orion made this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,98230.0.html Its a good idea. It keeps all the complaints summarized into one thread so that way we don't have to scour the guildhall and beta forum for any issues we need to keep at attention. It would be nice if that...
  15. Duel servers without a MotD

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,95995.0.html I doubt its one of us, but I just want to emphasize the importance of putting up a message of the day stating the rules of the duel server.
  16. Seawied is an idiot... again.

We've been getting some complaints in the guildhall about some trolls running around with hobo, XII, nk, and various other sorts of clan impersonations or mockery. What sort of stance should we carry with this situation? the newbie beat me to it!  :evil:
  17. [Suggestion] Set Long axes to polearm only

right now its set to polearm grip by default, but players can still switch into 2h mode. There either needs to be some sort of drawback for using 2h mode, or polearm should be the only option.
  18. Time cut in half

I got a starcraft 2 invite. I'm going to try to be on warband, but starcraft 2 is going to be eating up my time as well. Posting now to let you know why I wont be on as much
  19. steam cd key

Steam has M&B on sale right now. My friend wants to buy it, but does not want to have to use steam to play the game. Would purchasign the game on steam allow him to download the game from taleworld's website and activate it that way instead?
  20. [Suggestion] A potential fix to insto-feints

feints right now are incredibly fast and currently the game consists of a bunch of sword waving before a strike. Some people complain saying this is a bit unrealistic, and there is some truth to that statement. However, by slowing down blocks, the game becomes a spam fest where 2 handed...
Back
Top Bottom