Search results for query: *

• Users: Revanstein
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Revanstein

Multiple Spouses?

Background: I am working on a historical ancient mod.  The mod attempts to replace generic quest system, with one set in a real-character based world.  When it occurred to me that polygamy was not just a practice, but a core institution to the ruling politics of the ancient world... which of...
  2. Revanstein

Modify "Mount" location on horse?

Does anyone know how to modify the "place" where you "mount" a "horse"?  This seems very useful for those of us working on creating unorthodox mounts, and need to sit further down or up the length of the creature.
  3. Revanstein

SP Antiquity Egypt Divided

Summary - A post 18th Dynasty Ancient Egyptian experience, based on the struggle for power within Egypt that followed the collapse of the 18th Dynasty (Tutankhamun's dynasty)! Planned FEATURES: Multiple historic Egyptian factions Historic Ancient Egyptian map Bronze-Age weaponry and armor...
  4. Revanstein

Bounty - Can We Increase The Reward?

I always felt that the "Hunt the Fugitive" Quest needed some updating.  Seriously, since when is the world's most famous criminals bounty about  the same value as a couple sacks of grain? I'm not saying they should all be way up there.... BUT... On to my question: Does anyone know the string/s...
  5. Revanstein

Psychodelic Colors in the new .903

I've noticed psychadelic colors trend in the new MB.  I'm sure its just a conflict of some sort.  Not just the old purple blue mountains issue, but hair and all scenery is strange colors. Anyone else had this, anyone found a good fix?
  6. Revanstein

Noticing a few things about v.71

Not seeing a thread for this, I figured I'd start one. First off.... nice change on the prisoner price, definitely showing better value. I noticed the sword vendor bug was fixed, the weather seemed stronger (but that could just be my quick impression). SADLY, all my old characters can not be...
  7. Revanstein

Slave Price (v.7) Needs Changing

Now, I'm not saying that the price for slaves should be high, or even medium, but with the change in v.7 setting the price at 10?! If its going to be that low, shouldn't it just be remove it from the game? Or, anyone know the string to edit the value and bring it back up to something decent...
Back
Top Bottom