Search results for query: *

• Users: PerXX
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Corrupt Savegame

I'm not sure if there's anything you guys can do to help. It seems my savegame have gotten corrupt. I've played up to day 45, but now when I try to load it, the game CTD's. I can load other savegames fine. I'm using the latest version of Warband and VC. I have used kaggrim's tweak to change...
  2. Soapstone

A lady asked me to buy her some soapstones, but I have no idea where to buy some. She said something about a merchant near the outskirts of town I think, but I've been all over the town (Ribe) and not found any special merchant. The goods merchant doesn't sell soapstones. There are also no...
  3. Frisian lords attacking new player

Having just started a new campaign with the Reforged Edition, I've experienced being attacked by the Frisian lords, as soon as I have any troops in my party. I have hardly started the questline yet. I've been sent to talk to the priests about the land dispute, but haven't talked to them yet. As...
  4. Banners and hired prisoners

Hey guys, A few quick questions; 1: At what point can you choose a banner? I'm a vassal of Mierce, got around 700 renown and are married to a nobles daughter. I still don't have an option to select a banner. Do you have to be born a noble to be able to have a banner. No way to earn it...
  5. Starting fief when joining a faction

Are there any way to influence what fief you are given when first you join a faction? I want to join Denmark, but I'm always given Narvia as my fief when I do. Narvia is located on the far east border to Veliky Novgorod, and recruits Finnish troops instead of Danish ones. I want a fief where I...
  6. No sieges, just raids

I've been a vassal of the Basileia ton Romaion for a couple of months now, which obviously is at war with the Latin Empire. However, both sides just run around raiding each others villages - there haven't been a single attempt at sieging any castles or towns. We've been fairly successful in the...
Back
Top Bottom