Search results for query: *

• Users: wickedshot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Custom Settlements 0.675 Bug Report Thread

Use this thread for all your 0.675 bug related posts. Though for any errors specifically related to a particular settlements scenes, use the settlement scene issues thread: Settlement Scenes Bug & Feedback Thread by Liquidninja Possible Issues: Some people seem to have an issue with some of...
  2. Custom Settlements 0.675 Download & Description & Discussion

Custom Settlements 0.675 Full Download (alternate download via Mountfanblade.com) Source Code (includes module system and text files) Custom Settlements Brief Description A mod where you can claim a small camp and build it all the way up into a Castle Town, and then become a King/Queen and...
  3. Custom Settlements 0.67 Bug Thread

Use this thread for all your 0.67 bug related posts. Though for any errors specifically related to a particular settlements scenes, use the settlement scene issues thread: Settlement Scenes Bug/Issues Thread
  4. 0.66 Bug Report Thread

Use this thread for all your 0.66 bug related posts. Though for any errors specifically related to a particular settlements scenes, use the settlement scene issues thread: Settlement Scenes Bug/Issues Thread
  5. Factions Discussion

There's two different types of factions as I see it: Basic Factions Peasants, Adventurer, Mercenaries, and Bandit. Basically they're just general types of people, not a cohesive organization that works together with a king/queen at the top. and Kingdom Factions Like Swadian, Nord, the...
  6. Custom Settlements 0.67 Download & Description & Discussion

Custom Settlements 0.67 Download Source files Custom Settlements OSP by AvaRice is required. Custom Settlements Brief Description A mod where you can claim a small camp and build it all the way up into a Castle Town, and then become a King/Queen and start making your friends into Lords/Ladies...
  7. Settlement Scenes Bug/Issues Thread

Settlement Bug/Issues Thread If you find a problem with a particular scene of a settlement, list it in this thread.
  8. 0.653 Bug Thread

0.653 Bug Report Thread 0.653 is Savegame Compatible with 0.65, but not Savegame Compatible with previous versions Use this thread only for 0.65 bug reporting.  There will be a separate thread for specific settlement bugs.
  9. Hero Submissions (3rd Wave)

New Heroes Submissions (3rd Wave) Heroes Discussion Thread Some of the following might seem somewhat technical, but rest assured you don't need to do anything technical to make a hero.  You can ignore the exact details and specify your hero in more descriptive terms or ask for help with a...
  10. Heroes Discussion

Heroes Stats I'd like suggestions on new things stats could do for heroes, from behaviours to bonuses (bonuses could affect the player too) and all those sorts of things. Note:  Other stats do have other effects, I'll add them to the list as people mention them or as I remember or notice them...
  11. Custom Settlements 0.64 Download & Description & Discussion

Custom Settlements 0.64 Download Source files Custom Settlements Brief Description A mod where you can claim a small camp and build it all the way up into a Castle Town, and then become a King/Queen and start making your friends into Lords/Ladies in charge of their own settlements and having...
  12. 0.64 Bug Report Thread

Custom Settlements 0.64 Download Source files 0.64 Bug Report Thread Not Savegame Compatible with previous versions Use this thread for 0.64 bug reporting.
  13. Custom Settlement Screenshots

Post your screenshots in this thread.
  14. Request and Suggest

Post any suggestions or requests in this thread. Planned Features: Version 1.0+ -new world map -placeable settlements (i.e. not camps at first, instead you can make a camp anywhere and then start building it up) -Add Custom Troops by fisheye
  15. 0.63 Bug Report Thread

Post any bug reports in this thread.
  16. Settlement Scene Making Guide

Guide to making your own custom settlement scenes: Setup to be able to edit scenes Enable Edit Mode: 1. Load up Mount&Blade preloader, choose the Configure option 2. Click the Advanced tab 3. Click the checkbox next to Enable Edit Mode This will ensure that you're able to use Edit mode ingame...
  17. Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions How do I claim a settlement? If the settlement is Unclaimed, you can just choose the option "Claim this settlement for myself." If the settlement is owned by the Peasant Faction, you need atleast 50 relation with the settlement, and then you can claim it peacefully...
  18. Custom Settlements Original Thread

Custom Settlements [WIP] Download Purpose: I made this mod because of the times when I'd be given a village and do everything I could to make it better, only to see no noticeable effect.  So the main purpose of this mod is to have your efforts on your settlement matter.  Mainly I do this by...
Back
Top Bottom