Search results for query: *

• Users: coolchucky
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. coolchucky

Armor Penalty!

I searched about the problem but can't find anybody mentioning it. I started a new game. My character started with a square shield which has armor penalty. In the inventory menu, when it is on the 2nd weapon slot from the top, it does not affect my skills (i.e no penalty!) but when I put it to...
  2. coolchucky

Charge command for the Cavalry!

How do you guys make your cavalry force charge? Specifically, what’s the correct way of giving the charge order using Wedge formation? For example in Total War Series, you click behind an enemy unit, the cavalry marches and charges in the last second. Below I tried to explain the above concept...
  3. coolchucky

What is your party size on days around 130?

OK, I want to measure my level of success. As the topic name implies, what is you party size around days 130-140 without the fiefs/castles etc.? Does anyone remember? I am on day 138. My characters level is 30 and I have 5 leadership. My party size is 114 now.
  4. coolchucky

What is the meaning of low quality items?

What is the purpose of merchants selling bunch of low quality stuff? Obviously, the variety of stuff (armour, dress, sword etc.) gives the game considerably depth but does anyone buys a Noble Rhodok Outfit with 20 body and 7 leg armour? (The values are arbitrary) Some can say "I buy and wear it...
  5. coolchucky

A battle video to show tactics!

One more question: Does the battle map enlarge as the battle size increases? For example, my battle size (due to system requirements, I know seems lame but..) is 90. So, do a 150 men sized battle map occur in a larger area or not? The reason for the question is: With my map size I cannot use...
  6. coolchucky

Cavalry facing backwards to the enemy!

Does anyone know why my cavalry keep turning their back against the enemy when I give "Hold Position" (over there somewhere) command? Infantry and Archers align themselves with the enemy, facing them but my cavalry turn their back to the enemy probably aligning themselves  backwards.  :lol...
Back
Top Bottom