Search results for query: *

• Users: Barf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Patch note question, Face multiple mesh

One of the Patch notes for 1.150 - - what exactly does this mean? I thought maybe we could add a multi-mesh to the face with it's own blendshapes, so I tested by duplicating the default face (vertex anim intact) and adding it as a multi-mesh but it doesn't react to the sliders at all. So...
  2. "Fixing" interior lighting (halp)

I am sure most people know that the interior lighting washes out the specular lighting of the normal maps and makes anything with a high specular look like crap, while tinkering I figured out more of it's oddities. I had thought the primary culprit is the sf_interior flag in the...
  3. Shader question

This is from Warband's shader files, is the /*- a way of commenting this part of the code out?. It is found in the ps_main_bump_simple technique which a few normal map shaders use...and it looks very interesting. /*- //Parallax mapping: //float viewVec_len = length(In.ViewDir); //float3...
  4. Create Models from Photos - Free!

Thought this was interesting, not terribly useful but still worth mentioning, and free!. You do have to create an account with them though, and all the computing is done on a cloud server which I am not a fan of but, its free so all that is null :P...
  5. [warband] Matching run-speed and animation speed

It always annoyed me how all characters feet slid across the ground when they ran, it also seemed like their head was bobbing up and down extraordinarily fast...but looking at the animations for running in openbrf, they all look great, so I slowed all the run speeds down to match the ground...
  6. Everybody Draw Muhammad Day

I dont condone it, I just want to hear what the people of taleworlds think of it. http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/04/may-20-everybody-draw-muhammad-day.html
  7. [Warband] Horse texture seam-Locked

just found out its garbage until I can figure out how to get around all the normals being flipped on one side.
  8. Native OSP 3D Art Barf Helmet - Done Download

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1857
  9. OSP Fantasy 3D Art Barf's Lizard Man.

My Lizard man model is done and uploaded to the M&B repository. HERE This is really only meant for people making mods someone to test it for me would be appreciated because I didn't test it  :oops: . (hopefully it even works.), If noone gets around to testing it for me, I'll clear some time...
  10. SP Fantasy Sons of the Nephilim

Sons of the Nephilim, is a fantasy rpg with optional quests and a gripping storyline, topped off with some interesting people and places. I have about 50% of the storyline written, 10% of the dialog written. enemies, places and npc's have already been planned out. Some details like the plot...
  11. Road Kill Uv tool

Great 3rd party free uv program, I recommend using the stand-alone version. usage is simple -import .obj model -left click to grab edges which you want to define as borders and press C (cut) the program will automatically use the cuts you make in the model to unwrap and layout the uvs as...
  12. fix for hat/hair problem

lazy proposal for temporary fix for hat/hair problem, first i'll try to explain & if that doesn't work then I will have to draw a picture or something.... if you use a 128-tested or 256-tested alpha you might notice there is a problem where you cannot see meshes that have alpha behind this...
  13. [suggestion] move map icon labels higher

I am tired of not being able to see what cities look like, could the labels for cities etc be moved above the object instead of pasted infront of it?. (the shift would be made in world space not screen space so it still looks normal when zoomed out).
  14. [Concept] for new face generation system

I might just do this alone if I can figure out the beards problem, but I am posting it here to get some input & maybe help if it interests someone who is experienced with the module system. The primary goal of this would be to come out with a face generation system that has more variation & is...
  15. [bug, I hope] Specular shading color

the shader "specular_shader_noskin_bump_high_Instanced", treats colored specular maps as if they were greyscale, this is most evident on the "great_helmet_new" because of the large red ocular cross on it...
  16. Demons Souls

Has anyone even heard of it?, I really am surprised it doesn't have its own topic yet because its my favorite game thus far this year.
  17. Horse & collision mesh

you can push your way through any tight area's in a collision mesh by walking backwards when mounted, sometimes you go right through and sometimes you get launched upwards. I also noticed when you hit AI immediately after they fell down, sometimes they get propelled across the arena, 30 or 40...
  18. OSP 3D Art Barf's face models

I raise thee from the grave!!!, I started working again on this previously abandoned project now that I am more experienced with the module system and m&b in general. Last time I made a great deal of mistakes, which will all be corrected and generally improved upon in this version. namely, im...
  19. 2d billboard

anyone know how to make a billboard?, (polygon that always faces camera usefull for trees grass, sun etc) the only thing I could find relevent was this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,26065.0.html where they mention (? always face the player ?).
  20. how to: incandescent texture

If you want your weapons to have certain parts glowing without the entire model losing its lighting or relying on multi-meshes here is a way. Incandescence can be achieved via the envmap_shader, typically this is used for making stuff shiny but we can use it for glow by referencing an envmap...
Back
Top Bottom