2. SuperPavlo

[MBCL] Week 8

CHoHu will play SzRP on Sunday, 19:00.
  3. SuperPavlo

[MBCL] Week 6

HaakonTDA said:
    Addition to the "Screenshot-Rule":
    If a clan asks for a screen 2 kind of screenshots have to be made:
    1. Screenshot with aiming on another players head and TAB pressed.
    2. Screenshot with just aiming into the world.
    (crosshair has to be turned on in the options so it is visible ingame)

If the screens are not taken directly and shown after the spawn ends, the affected player will be banned for the next 2 leaguematches and the clan risks to loose every round this player played for them in the match.

If the screens are not made or the player whos asked for screenshot is leaving the game or disconnecting out of nothing he will be banned for the next 3 leaguematches and the affected players clan is loosing all rounds he played.

Offending and insulting in matches or on "MBCL-Topics" in the forum will be handled with One-Week-Bans for the affected player.

For everyone. So stop this **** discussion now and do it somewhere else. Everyone should be warned now. The rule is active up from now. :???:

Practical question and suggestion. "If the screens are not taken directly" I'd rather not aim at my teammate's head while also holding TAB and pressing CTRL + insert with round in progress :grin: So the screens could be taken after all rounds on the spawn are played, but the player cannot leave the server.
  4. SuperPavlo

[MBCL] Week 6

Ncromancien said:
    So, I just got set as fourth leader of the league but I just would want to give my 5 cents on this issue (whatever the relevance of it).

One thing I first have to say is that it's impressive how all of you accuses one another of cheating without any sort of proofs, simply by saying screens are wrong. It is however quite amusing seeing that the rules don't state anything about the kind of screenshots asked : " - If a player is suspected to be cheating during a match, he can be asked by the opposite clan’s leader to make screenshots for verification. Each clan can demand screenshots from just 3 players of the opponent.  If you play the "non steam version" and you cant take a screenshot you are supposed to use your phone and upload the pictures you took from your screen.
    The screenshots or the photos must be made and shown immediately after the question for it came and should be shown to the referee when the spawn ends.
    If there is no referee the screenshots must be shown to the league council after the match.

So in itself, any screen is good as long as it's done at the end of the spawn, so DAG and all the other's screens are all fine. The problem here is that tracking hacking is really difficult, and the rules don't help at all. If you guys want to track hacking correctly, you need to setup a standard screenshot that players must do. Something like " Be in spawn, aim at the ennemy spawn and you need a teammate on the screen", this way you could see things (If we assume that hacks can not be toggled on and off at will).
    On a second thing, is that some players just keep claiming how clean they are and how much they don't hack, but keep providing sketchy proofs that makes them look even more guilty. If you want to be cleaned, provide good screens and be done with it. It's not complicated to prove you're innocent (Take tons of screens during the match or recording your entire match and sending it to an admin would be a great solution, but one could lie that his computer is not good enough for it).

So all in all, I think the league has to set very precise rules about the screenshots controls, and also very very harsh punishment if these controls are not done properly by players, since these proofs are already very bad in themselves.

Also about the insults, saying "ez" at the end of the match is utterly retarded, but the rules doesn't forbid you to be a retarded little kid, so for that I'm a bit sceptical, however it could be punished if we decide to not let unpunished any kind of provocations.

Edit : The issue has to be worked out by league administration AND team leaders to find control means and punishments that are satisfying to all.

It's ridiculous. How can you have an unbiased, sensible opinion in a middle of this ****storm, have you been drinking m8?

Ps. good to have you here Ncro.
  5. SuperPavlo

[MBCL] Week 6

Brazil El Tristan said:
    Furthermore I've rarely seen screens of Pavlo ( nothing personal)

It is personal since you mention the exact nickname so I feel the need to answer this obvious implied accusation.

The reason you didn't see my screenshots is because you didn't play with or against me for a long time. I've no idea when you started playing (don't remember you) but I did in 2011 and during first seasons of the league I've had my fair share of screenshots asked for. SiCh, RF, RP, SRL - remember? I can say I've made my name known in Poland as one of the best in the game by providing clean screenshots for a long time, mostly in clans with DeTi. You can ask what happened when CHoHu went undefeated for 2 seasons in the league and how many screenshots I had to send. Crying shame dzikiepola.info is down for good - a true mine of knowledge about older players.

Btw. It seems I am still considered shady in western communities. So be it.
  6. SuperPavlo

With Fire & Sword European Duel Tournament N°4

SuperAnnoyingPavlo 7 - 6 Zulu :smile:
  7. SuperPavlo

SuperPavlo 7-2 SeargKowal, gfs
  8. SuperPavlo

Consider banning Cossack Hetmanate too please, unhuman speed.

Ingame name: SuperPavlo
    Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperPavlo/
  9. SuperPavlo

WFAS World Cup

Now you can start feeling like we felt during last Nations Cup. Sweeping everyone and finishing after 3 matches :smile:

Of course we await a rematch in play-offs, whenever they will take place.
  10. SuperPavlo

WFAS World Cup

If you managed to read b4 edit - your profit.
  11. SuperPavlo

WFAS Cup: Interviews and Team Chatter

GG Germany, we'll take a revenge for sure, very close on marketplace.

All I can say - this defeat is the best thing that could happen for us in this phase of competition. If anyone wants to feel very self-confident against us - you're more than welcome, although we'll have soeme sad surprises for you.
  12. SuperPavlo

WFAS World Cup

From what I know, very similar issue was with "Belarus" last time, but that NC didn't last too long and we had no chance to verify anything, so it were just accusations.
  13. SuperPavlo

@Ele

That's the whole point. It gives a huge advantage to a player with lower ping. It doesn't matter if you are skilled or not - you lose because of ping, moreover, you can't win by skill, you can only win by luck. (again, bye bye skilled players with huge ping)
  14. SuperPavlo

I have a completely different opinion - shooting is about luck and predicting, even with 400 ping you can have some luck and hit.

In meele, with that ping, a complete beginner would kick my ass, feinting and blocking is not possible. I may not be the best in duels, but the ping destroys me. So yeah, shooting is slightly easier than going meele.

They should organise a LAN event for this wonderful game :smile:
  15. SuperPavlo

Thoughts? Shooting sick HS with 324 ping (or so) was... em... weird.

Generally after playing with 180 ping on US servers I thought that I've seen everything, how wrong I was :smile:
  16. SuperPavlo

Whoa, there's someone that never heard about Marth, niedobrze, niedobrze.
  17. SuperPavlo

WFAS World Cup

Unfortunately it turned out that I'll be too busy in near future (yep, school) so Dominique becomes the new captain of Polish team.
    His steam: Dominique. Please discuss all important issues with him from now on.
  18. SuperPavlo

WFAS World Cup

There's absolutely no need to delay anything. All previous Nation Cups were played during DzikiePola taking place and players did not complain. As I said - who wants to play - will play.
  19. SuperPavlo

WFAS World Cup

Well, Ncro, I'm probably the captain of Polish team :wink: And it's my job to get people who want to take part in both DzikiePola and NC :smile:
  20. SuperPavlo

WFAS World Cup

There's too many children on polish scene and people are overwhelmed by vision of constant winning. This is sad, but you guys, who critisize polish league sound a bit pathetic now.

It is the first competitive, organised way to play this game and has been still with us through 10 seasons, somehow it works. I ain't gonna vote for giving up on such undertaking, just to see whether something new can be better. Maybe I would have done it unless I had seen so many leagues started because "polish league bad, admins bad, blah blah" ending in nowhere.

We all know how the previous nations cup have finished - with Poland defeating most difficult opponent and organisers running away, we didn't even manage to match up against Turkey.

I presume that everyone bad-mouthing DzikiePola is not active on WFaS scene long enough. I've been through all seasons and I know how much work it cost the admins. Firstly, AK, then, when other clans didn't like AK winning and demanded a council - League Council. I have huge respect for Arkebuzer, Ramage and everyone who help this league and I'm not gonna let it be destroyed by someone treated not fair just once. There were plenty of not-fair situations and decisions, but we want to have fun eventually, and that's why the league keeps working.

You should pick a date for this Nations Cup to start and not be dependent on any other league. If teams want to participate - they will.
Back
Top Bottom