Search results for query: *

• Users: possum
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Are bows too weak?

i created a full steppe character (power draw ~3) and started a fight against looters! directly after i left the starting town. to my suprise i did only 0-4 damage with my bow (hunting bow and +1 arrows). if i can barely damage a looter with my bow, will the highier tier npc completly immune...
  2. im a bit scared now

Seems like i am that good, that even the gods are watching me. the faces were changing all the time during the match.
  3. Disappeared ladies

Hello, seems like some ladies are not appearing ingame. f.e. lady irena. many ladies also do only have leather boots in their inventory and i dont think they are intended to be naked. lady irena is one of them. i gave her some clothes but she still does not appear ingame.
  4. Throwable Warspear inside

Corrected version is up. Can be moved to the Forge. Hello, i always wanted to be able to throw my warspear, so i made one for me. If you want to use it too, just copy it into your "items_kind1.txt" just before the "itm_items_end..." line at the bottom of the file and set the "itemsfile version...
  5. improved graphic mod?

hello, is there a graphic mod which is not two years old? i dont want to kill my game with an outdated upgrade.
  6. world map player model (infantry)

is there a diferent model for the player if he is moving on foot on the world map? the current one makes me look like a beggar.
  7. howto make a throwable warspear?

can anyone tell me how i can make the warspear a throwable weapon? is there a way to make it without using the module system?
  8. ladders and ai limiters

all native siege ladders have ai limiters on their sides. i tested some ladders without these limiters and it seem to work without problems. so my question is now: how important are these limiters? the ai troops often get stuck on the ladders if the limiters are not placed correctly and its a...
  9. open a siege map

one of the siege maps in the mod i am playing is bugged. floating trees and other wired stuff. is there a way to open the siege map without waiting for a new siege? i wanted to remove the wrong placed trees in my game. ps. its dhirim, which file will be changed if i remove the trees on the...
  10. order weapons and armor?

after spending many ingame days and weeks looking for a special armor or weapon, i had the following idea: why not ordering them in a city by telling a smith what i want. f.e. ordering a normal weapon will take 2-3 days to forge, a masterwork weapon up to 4 weeks. armors will take from 1 week...
  11. does every change to the troops.txt require a new game? ...

... or can i keep my old savegame and all the old troops will be replaced in time with the new ones? not adding new troops, only changing some equipment.
  12. mbrepository question (download speed)

every time i try to download something from the repository, my download speednever gets higher than 60kbs downloading a big mod takes hours and is extremly frustrating, especially because i could download with up to 2500kbs. is that low download speed normal or am i the only one with that problem?
  13. How do you play this game

i mean besides the typical raise an army and conquer the world. i tried different playstyles but every time i ended up raising an army once again. besides the typical way to play, i was: a headhunter/slaver a merchant lone mercenary bandit but no matter what i played, after i reached a...
  14. Your private bandit lair

i would love it to be able to "build" my own bandit lair. how it could work: 1. you have to camp at one place for XX hours (i would say 1 day) to find a good spot for the lair. then ... 2. ...you would have to start "build" the lair. leave some troops at the place to build it, after a few days...
  15. the next warband patch

anyone here still thinks that there will ever be a new warband patch released? i would say no, as soon as warband came out, no new patches for the original m&b have been released. i bet the same will happen with wfas and warband.
  16. is there some kind of cheat protection...

... in this game (MP)? i never read or heard something about it before. ps. the game should be currently renamed into "archers and cavalry"  :roll:. gues i will stick with some offline mods for another few months.
  17. changing tournament equipment

hello, how can i change the tournament weapons? i would like to remove the dagger from the archer class and replace it with a short sword/axe.
  18. this made me coming back to the game

havent been playing this game for a while, but after i heard that i had no other choice. i highly recommend this music for every m&b player: two steps from hell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlL_-5VfQJI  (protectors of the earth) become great at 1:07  :wink: there is nothing better the...
  19. where is my muffin?

the 1. april is over (or nearly over) and nothing happened. it would be a nice tradition to bring the muffin back every year.
  20. who are rodrigo, usiatra, hegen...

... konrad, sverre, borislav, stavros, gamara, aethrod and zaira. was playing with the troop editor and found them, all around lvl 20. never met them in the game before.
Back
Top Bottom