Search results for query: *

• Users: Einarcf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Einarcf

MP Enable matchmaking to include multiple regions

Simple. Somtimes late in EU, game might have died. NA might have started. I can handle both NA East and Europe ping, I just want to get a skirmish game going as fast as possibe. Thus, if I could search in multiple regions at once, I would increase the likelihood of me finding a game. You can...
  2. Einarcf

MP Changes to respawn interface

Couple of things. I wish to be able to see flag situation. If I die, and I know one team is soon to win by morale, I wish to know if the other team managed to reach the flag or not. In some situations, assuming the other team manages to reach flag, I know I should respawn, as the fighting is...
  3. Einarcf

MP Allow players to see other players' passive perk benefits

It is really not working. Not every class gets equipment with 2nd perks (some gets dropped, traded, etc.) I wish to know if enemy archer has Hunter perk or not. I wish to know which of my team mates has looter perk, so we know who we should feed kills to. Allow us to get this information by some...
  4. Einarcf

80 gold becomes 9 gold with this one simple trick

140 gold after x'ing should have become 80 (+300) for next round. Someone robbed me of 71 gold. Stay safe out there, kids.
  5. Einarcf

MP Disable mirrors on Duel

Title. Makes no sense to have it enabled
  6. Einarcf

MP Threeway battle

Would it be possible to add option to have threeway battle? Might not be the most competitve mode, but would be fun. Already exists in singleplayer through tournaments.
  7. Einarcf

MP Left handed weapons

Hello. Since we already have character creation affect combat (height), what about adding option to be left handed?
  8. Einarcf

MP Show total amount of people in matchmaking games

Add ability to see how many are in matchmaking games with your current searching criteria. Combine it with ability to see estimated wait time as well. Could entice people to stay longer searching.
  9. Einarcf

Ideal amount of players in competitive skirmish/battle

I don't know the future of the game. Whether or not the "single life game mode", aka battle, will come. And in that case, if it will replace skirmish as the favored game mode for competitive. Thus, I placed both battle and skirmish in the title of the thread, just to be sure. Changing the size...
Back
Top Bottom