Search results for query: *

• Users: cifre
  • Order by date
  1. cifre

In Progress Bots going through wall in siege

Summary: Bots are stacking near wall and siege tower and are passing through the wall. Then they go around between the wood curtain and stone wall and attack from behind. How to Reproduce: Lay siege on Varcheg or Revyl. Have you used cheats and if so which: NO Scene Name (if related): Varcheg or...
  2. cifre

Resolved Food shortage in high prosperity cities

"that one imperial city which grew so rich, they starved themselves."
    :lol: pin-pointed the absurdity of it!
  3. cifre

Resolved Weapon stats comparison goes wrong

Summary: Stats tooltip doesn't show the equipped weapon real stats. How to Reproduce: I found it only on javelins. I have equipped the woodland javelin and in the inventory the lowland javelin. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): inventory tab Media (Screenshots &...
  4. cifre

In Progress Campign Map - Floating village

here's a picture that shows it better.
  5. cifre

The pic is taken after the starvation period.. it looks like it goes on a ramp=up back, but from 700 to 0 and then some - food period came when Montos was giving +18.. The thing is that this prosperity/population factor is easily going over the small amounts that you get from the villages. It looks like with no control. However I will keep an eye on the bonus of food in market as this is the first time I hear about it, thanks.
  6. cifre

I understand your point of view and I understand the devs wanting to cap the prosperity/population or pushing you to diversify your action in order to keep your settlements up and running. The thing I find frustrating in game (not funny) is losing high quality garrison because of the way prosperity and food implement. Prosperity/population can fluctuate at some point in the town development, but for the fun of things, I would like to have the garrison steady or at least a way to control it without running around towns to buy food. Moreover I am not even sure that your example of dumping food in the city market works as I have all types of food in the market and food shortage is still present. It looks like prosperity level will trigger food shortage which in turn will trigger a prosperity ramp-down. I'll trade happily this so called "make sense reality" to a more fun implementation.
  7. cifre

I've been informed that this is not a bug as CrowleyCZ explained. Thanks for reporting.
    wait... it doesn't make sense. Is it a bug or is it intended?
    If it is a bug then the thread should be still opened.
    If it is not a bug, then how come I loose all the food and part of garrison if city and villages are living happily? if this is the case, it should need another implement that does not affect my garrison quality and quantity, but instead to cap it to a certain size.
  8. cifre

Resolved Wrong number format in the "deliver herd" quest

Summary: Check the number format in the quest How to Reproduce: Ask for the quest Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): picture Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  9. cifre

Resolved Diplomacy panel shows wrong relations

Summary: I created my own kingdom and then made peace with Vlandia (former kingdom). If I check the diplomacy relation with Vlandia, it shows on the "other wars" my kingdom banner (see picture) How to Reproduce: as in summary Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related)...
  10. cifre

Summary: Day 3145. I have 4 towns, from which 2 were all ok up until now. 2 of them which are the oldest in my possession (Ortysia, Lageta) have villages with more than 5-600 hearths(not robbed for a long time already), all upgrades in the town and prosperity above 7000. They suddenly start to...
  11. cifre

In Progress Town tavern missing music and minstrels do not have their instruments in hands

Summary: As described in the title. How to Reproduce: see picture Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if related): Ortysia tavern Media (Screenshots & Video): click to picture Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  12. cifre

Resolved Log displaying some weird messages

Summary: Southern empire and western empire does not exist anymore, but I get recurrent multiple one-time messages in the log window, that the northern empire made peace with them (see picture). How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): strategic map...
  13. cifre

In Progress Siege defenders climbing down ladders/siege towers

This happens in most of the town/castles that have high enough wall level to make the besieger use ladder tower. Here is one pic from Ortysia, but it's a common sight to have defenders move on to tower platform and then to try to climb down.
    link to picture
    I hope it gets addressed soon as it is a game breaker.
    Thanks!
  14. cifre

Resolved Village needs manual labor not working properly

tried again later, still the army leader but a new one. this time worked... :???:
  15. cifre

Resolved Lock button on troops not working properly

Summary: When upgrading the troop types (previously locked) if new troops of the same tier come in the troops tab, they are unlocked. How to Reproduce: Lock tier 1 and tier 2 troops of vlandian infantry (i.e.) in the troop menu. Get enough xp to upgrade full stack of tier 2. Upgrade full stack...
  16. cifre

Resolved Some issues with town scenes

The batanian town is pen cannoc. the sturgian is a castle with a level 1 wall but can't say really since i can't visit them anymore. My guess would be Kranirog (the right most tower from defender perspective).
  17. cifre

Resolved Village needs manual labor not working properly

Summary: I can't transfer prisoners to the notable while being an army leader How to Reproduce: Create an army, take up the quest from the notable, get back to him with prisoners, tell him you got his job done and go in the troop menu. In this menu you don't get anymore the prisoner tab below...
Back
Top Bottom