Search results for query: *

1. Dye Mod <-- Idea

The ability to dye armors. Is it possible?
  2. Forum Population

applepiepod, Cymro, fragonard, attackrat, Rhedd, gnarl, crimsonfilms, Tall Paul, lugubriousmoron, Ahadhran, AlexAstartes, Jedi_Learner, Ulfhednar, macethump, guspav, Gabeed, golin, Neural Eclipse, erikred, terrorib, BlindGamer, theciscokid, Azeltir, ScoobyDooby, spacenookie, Wizzbang, WCG...
  3. CHEETAR- Kill everything?

I want to win the game by cheating, quickly and retardedly capturing the entire map for rebels. Is there a Kill-All-Enemies-On-Map cheat? Cntl F4 is all ive been using
  4. How do I import/export?

Searched it. Nothing to be found. I've seen the option before, but once I actually want to use it, IT'S GONE! GRAGA BLAGA BLAGA! Helps?
  5. My Adventures in Caladria

Vaegir: The confidence booster. Rhodoks: Find a new mythical land to be in. Teenage Angst Ragnar
  6. Beneath my name it says "Watched"...

I shouldn't have checked out that book on explosives from the library, huh?
  7. Castle Acquisition

I'm working with the Nords, and we are on the friggin warpath. I have 9 lords from Rhodok and Vaegir, and there's no way in hell I'm selling them. I've been towing them around to each battle, hoping to god I don't get knocked out. Hasn't happend yet ;D How do I get a castle, and after that...
  8. The best combat build?

"The Best" is a perspective thing, but I want a good build to fight with. I am sick of having high int/char characters with hordes of men, only to get dominated by an enemy lord. (I never get far without a faction.) I want to be able to be a mercenary fighter for as long as possible, without...
  9. Ideas for a 1.+ Native mod/improvement

(all of these observations are from 1.003 :D) The best modder in the world's TODO list: -------COMBAT-------- In training>sparring, weapons are random. Lame. Perhaps assigning a weapons to a difficulty would allow using them boost experience gain would be better. All sticks= regular, All Sword...
  10. War Mongering

Capturing an enemy lord Does the most benefit come from 1, Not even selecting him to be a prisoner and thusly letting him go, or 2, Make him a POW until they give you ransom money, then releasing him? Villages How long does it take for a village to become un-burned and un-looted? Can you bring...
  11. Mount & Blade 2: Sequel of Heaven

What is the low-down on Mount and Blade two? I've been seeing a lot of references to "M&BII", but I haven't seen any actual facts about it. Search it, and M&B2 is everywhere, with no supporting evidence ;D I've been here one whole day, so in my ultimate archival knowledge I have yet to discover...
Back
Top Bottom