Search results for query: *

1. The World AIDS Day

Where the **** is World Ebola Day? Much better disease, imo.
    I read this badass book that told it's story. Liked it.
    Forgot the name. Came out before "The Cobra Event", same author.
    Well, good book.
  2. Dual wielding sucks!

Let's just make a thread called "The corruption of scientology: It sucks ****.", so that the Scieno-Sitter will simply block Taleworlds. Protecting their members from us would protect us from their members.
  3. Dual wielding sucks!

I hope to god that Balrog doesn't have access to these.
    IP.jpg

guy.jpg
    , please.

Edit: Holy ****ing ****. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Freakout
    Edit Edit: I can't stop reading this. What the HELL do these people think they are?! All to this poor(probably then wealthy) woman in the '60's! Imagine what they try to get away with now!
  4. Inter-planar exploration?

Talking with people is always nice, especially when you feel like a little girl.
    I'm 18 now.
    From 12-15 was off and on "The New Kobrag". Crying felt good, and attention was wonderful. NON-FAMILY attention. That can lead to therapy, them knowing things. Generally eh. No.
    Went through probably 10 girlfriends, from 15-17, then stopped.
    I now have "The One", I never cry anymore, except I can well up whenever there is a sad movie. Family separation things get me big time, like I Am Legend "Sam, protect Daddy!". That even blurry-eyes me now. Probably because of divorced parents.
    Yeah. When my girlfriend cries, I can't help but laugh (not Lawl, but more like a chuckle). It's so cute, and her reasons are always ****ty.

"Grow up".

From my experience, that works.
    Also, worrying is for *****es.
    I never worry.
    I also am completing my 5th year of highschool while working part time.

Hm...
  5. What do you want for Christmas little boy/girl?

A loving girlfriend.
    A job
    A raise.
    A car.
    Less states between me and the loving girlfriend (I moved away. I'm not some internet geeknerdthing).
    L4D. It is repetitive, but looks like a lot of fun.
    Less flub. A little less around the midsection would be perfect. The job will certainly help.
    Hm.
    More food in my house, right about now.
    My own house.
    A sudden influx in funds.
    Specific knowledge of the word "influx".
    Yup.
  6. Differences of geek and nerd

Geek is such a horrendous word. I'd prefer being called Nerd. More pleasant to the ears.
    In terms of definition, they both are the same to non-nerd/geeks (people who don't care).
    Nerds and Geeks do not call themselves, or each other, Nerds or Geeks. It is usually brought on by an outside source, and just played along with.

Yeah. Now, define Minge. That is brought up a lot in games that have British populations, and is a replacement for "Newby".
  7. say cheese

Mage246 said:
    It's not really a church, you know. It is just a corporation that takes advantage of the law to make a buck :razz:.

Actually, I'm a reverend, and for free.
    Yes, I can send them some cash for a fancy framed bit of work with calligraphy for $10, but in the state of Arizona, I don't need it.
    Only need official wedding papers.
    Or exorcism papers, whichever suit me.
  8. Unrealistic usage of bows while mounted.

Calanor said:
    ...you're suggesting that the BBC said that...

Heh.

Overseas version of Fox News?
  9. very important i found on ign

Swadius said:
    Mutaz is one of those people. I think the look of his avatar pretty much explains it all.

It's strange that some people can just seem to be a cancer of the human race.
    Sarah%20Palin.jpg
    I'm sure Mutaz wouldn't have a problem with discriminating against another person, or doing something morally impure for personal gains.
  10. very important i found on ign

LordMutaz said:
    True Players

I'm sorry, but am I about to be an ******* and say "Does this ****er really want to categorize how video game players can be True or False Players?" ?

Yes, I am.

Does this ****er really want to categorize how video game players can be True or False Players?
  11. very important i found on ign

therealpete said:
    I think... he is trying to feel important.. but I just can't tell. someone chime on this.

I think he is posting in the Mount&Blade Discussion category of the Taleworlds forums, and brought something to our attention that was formerly not.

12. how many copies has it sold?

Naridill said:
    Mommy, why can't battle shout when warcries?

Because, son, the must shout have then orange after, of course.
  13. Dye Mod <-- Idea

The ability to dye armors. Is it possible?
  14. Forum Population

applepiepod, Cymro, fragonard, attackrat, Rhedd, gnarl, crimsonfilms, Tall Paul, lugubriousmoron, Ahadhran, AlexAstartes, Jedi_Learner, Ulfhednar, macethump, guspav, Gabeed, golin, Neural Eclipse, erikred, terrorib, BlindGamer, theciscokid, Azeltir, ScoobyDooby, spacenookie, Wizzbang, WCG...
  15. Khergit - kyer-git - kare-git - kyer-yit

Rhedd said:
    applepiepod said:
    Edit- I like to say Ker-Jit because I think that's what the cat-people from Elder Scrolls are called.
    Well... you'd be wrong. ^_^

That'd be Khajiit (kah-jeet).

Yeah, that.
    Haven't played the game in a coon's age. It is quite lame.
  16. Faction Impressions

Captured and Recruited All-Sea Raider party > All the factions in Caladria.
  17. You know you've played too much M&B when...

... you enjoy playing Mount & Blade.
  18. Cheats, You, and RPing.

I create a new character, export them, and make everything 0, besides the Stats.
    It's fun to see proficiency go up by +10 and you do 4 damage.
    Abilities are fun to have all at 0.

I play at 1/2 damage and 100% troop damage, but simply for the bonus (I can swing through allies and it does nothing. Only ranged hits troops, which I do not use.)
    Normal speed, because I'm not in the matrix and I'm not on speed. NORMAL
  19. HAR HAR HAR! MEIN IDEA IST GUT!

Cloud Breaker said:
    A volley can't look cool if it isn't high volley. Low volley isn't damaging enough. The arrows will be wasted on the first line.

:grin: You're watched.
  20. SP Native Ago Ergo Sum - "Mount&Trade" - Need Help!

NAO WAI!

Mount & Blade, the trading card game!
Back
Top Bottom