Caesar's Mighty Tenth Legion | Recruiting

Is this based off fallout new vegas
    Yes
  3. historyaswas

Are you joining yet
  4. historyaswas

The first of our recruitment posters you can expect to see, Long live the Tenth!
    XS4WR3a.jpg
  5. historyaswas

Updated the forum header, thoughts on it? We have many more to come!
  6. historyaswas

I thought Caesars Ninth Legion was supposed to be the best?
    The Tenth was his favorite, they were apart of his many campaigns. Best may be more difficult to guess. Both likely were surrounded by competent and experienced men after a decade of regular campaigning.
  7. historyaswas

[KoV] Captain Clan

Cheers to you all today! Very enjoyable captains match!
  8. historyaswas

Today marked our first unit event in Bannerlord. We humbly lost to the KoV but we enjoyed the entire experience nonetheless.
  9. historyaswas

Forum Header

Hello I am seeking someone will to make a forum header for me. It won't be anything to complex, I want an imagine or two with a quote. Thank you! PS if you can point me in the direction of a thread matching my needs that will also be appreciated.
  10. historyaswas

We're entering the "Ante bellum" before war period waiting for mods. We'll continue to hone our skills in Bannerlord in the mean time!
  11. historyaswas

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: Legio X Equestris
    Clan tag: [Legio X]
    Clan region: NA
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/caesars-mighty-tenth-legion.422364/
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles): http://steamcommunity.com/id/jambeech/
  12. historyaswas

You guys play Captain mode as well?
    Nothing organized yet, but I would definitely consider doing something like that.
  13. historyaswas

I've been playing warband since around late 2013, now I'm getting into the clan aspect of Bannerlord. Do I need to fill out an app or do I just join the discord?
    In the discord there's a channel called "joining the IV Century" that is where you'll fill out an application.
  14. historyaswas

o_O a Roman Clan
    We will try to honor Rome's good graces on the battlefield. The entire forum is a little bit of a work in progress. I haven't had to manage a new Forum in some time. I want to get a nice header and potentially flesh out in general. Trying not to clutter it too much in the process.
  15. historyaswas

Overview The 10th strives to balance historical authenticity and player enjoy-ability. This unit is predominantly for but not limited to upcoming Roman mods. The founding members are all vastly experienced playing M&B Warband. We feel invigorated with the many new possibilities that Bannerlord...
  16. historyaswas

87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

stewart29th said:
    I currently am bombing Syria and potus totally didn't post this on my account :shifty:
    What a hero :wink:
  17. historyaswas

87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

This is what peak performance looks like
Back
Top Bottom