Search results for query: *

• Users: Thufir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bosnia vs. Bulgaria? (Rise of Nationalism)

There seems to be a lot of people asking about Bulgaria as a faction in Rise of Nationalism.  I am not skilled enough with coding to add in a 6th faction along with troop tree and lords.  So my question is, should Bosnia be replaced with Bulgaria? Historically speaking both Bosnia and Bulgaria...
  2. [RoN]: Rise of Nationalism (v1.1, updated 13 Sept. 09).

"Here I am, and here you are, war to the Turks!" - Milos Obrenovic at Takovo, April 23rd 1815. Rise of Nationalism is an unofficial add-on for Age of Blackpowder set in the Balkans between 1815 and 1831.  In that time the region saw three major uprisings against the Ottoman Empire that laid...
  3. Rise of Nationalism an unofficial Add-On for: 'Age of Blackpowder'

Rise of Nationalism is an unofficial add-on for Age of Blackpowder set in the Balkans between 1815 and 1831.  In that time the region saw three major uprisings against the Ottoman Empire that laid the foundations of Bosnia, Greece, Montenegro and Serbia as modern nations. Moved to Age of...
  4. Problems with ranged weapon's accuracy and damage.

I have been having trouble with accuracy and damage on muskets. The muskets need to have a high level of damage, but doing so causes their accuracy to be reduced (I am not sure why this is).  If I try to off set this effect by increasing the musket's accuracy the troops end up firing at targets...
Back
Top Bottom