Search results for query: *

1. Rujasu

What's on your mind?

Might be easiest to back up what you need and to just install Linux Mint on it or something, unless there's something Windows exclusive that you absolutely need.
  2. Rujasu

What's on your mind?

I think it's time to put a new Formula TW together, even if participation might be really low.
  3. Rujasu

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

PJKTBqZ.jpg
    8ltXDc0.jpg
    q4MEsHS.jpg
    ZgQp1xh.jpg
    1fZa79s.jpg
    SX5v1gG.jpg
    5MhasyU.jpg
    Gr9JKPI.jpg
  4. Rujasu

What are you playing right now?

You'd think a fully procedurally generated murder mystery detective game would not be good, but Shadows of Doubt is proving me wrong. Tremendous stuff, even if it bugs out every now and then.
  5. Rujasu

help i've fallen into the touhou hole and can't get out
  6. Rujasu

Metal, metal, metal

Doubleposting shamelessly to say that there's new Scar Symmetry out after nine years of waiting.
  7. Rujasu

Metal, metal, metal

New Kalmah single out a few weeks ago.

8. Rujasu

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Another batch of FFXIV stuff (Stormblood)

Wonrzrz.png
    8XnjWfM.png
    AnvWweR.png
    E9LW2xx.png
    3y1HGSR.png
    PJ7H7Gf.png
    ddMBnXe.png
  9. Rujasu

Metal, metal, metal

New Devin Townsend record also landed the other day. It's not the heaviest thing in the world, but the bonus disc goes a little harder. Awesome stuff as usual regardless of how well it fits in the thread, though.

10. Rujasu

Metal, metal, metal

It is an edited screenshot from the Warband multiplayer beta, so it's had a lot of time to set in. Shame I lost the older one, though.
  11. Rujasu

Metal, metal, metal

Yes.
  12. Rujasu

What's on your mind?

Hoo boy, what happened with the weather? Late August we were hitting records, with regular days over 25 degrees celsius. As soon as September hit, all of that just vanished. I see frost on the roofs of cars parked outside.
  13. Rujasu

Metal, metal, metal

Eyyy new Blind Guardian album

14. Rujasu

yeah, several hours of videos :sad:
    Ah quit your *****ing. The first half an hour is 90% of all racing and racecraft effectively boils down to "don't hit the other guy, dumbass".
  15. Rujasu

Don't know about PDFs about racecraft, but off the top of my head...
  16. Rujasu

Surviving an AC open lobby race is a win in my books. :razz: There's no guarantee that half of the field have ever even tried the car & track combo before jumping in and thinking they're Max Verstappen into turn 1.
  17. Rujasu

Looking at it from just my perspective it was anything but. Awful start, but the first stint was alright. Plenty of good racing with #202 and that pack of three. After that, nothing. The next time another car was close to me outside the pits was when the leaders lapped me with 10 minutes to go. 70 minutes of solitary countryside cruising. The second stop also had to be aborted because of another car blocking my stall, which cost me 5th overall at the end.

Still, it's hard to argue with the results, once again. :razz:
  18. Rujasu

It's about that time again.

19. Rujasu

Ahahahaha! I saw that! That was you?! I thought it was just someone's nickname. Well, it is. I meant, someone else's.
    Awesome race, man, wow. You're like in the top 5, right?
    That's a class win and finishing 6th overall also puts me on the board for the overall championship. Full Standings
Back
Top Bottom