Search results for query: *

1. The animations

Hey everyone, I recently bought and started playing Warband. I used to play the original religiously. One thing I noticed is that the animations seem to get in the way of sword fighting. I'm having a hard time hitting anything and I personally think the new animations are stupid. Am I the only...
  2. Cavalry is incompetent.

Alright, how to begin. I use all outlaw cavalry forces at all times. Horse thieves all the way up to Bank Robbers, with 35 men. With ANYTHING besides looters, I lose atleast 2-4 cavalry men. I'm just left to wonder why is it that 35 horse gunners take about 3 minutes to kill 2 guys on the...
  3. You got badluck

Uhh, why did you add the you got badluck thing into the arm soldiers feature? It makes absolutely no sense and happens to me so often. I just want to shoot my PC the second the message pops up telling me randomly my soldiers didn't upgrade.  :?
  4. Sid Meier's Pirates!

Hey all, since there was no direct thread for this game, thought I'd make one. What's your favourite part of the game? Favourite mod? Things you dislike? Discuss it here!
  5. Lord Logarson is invincible!

Alright, so I was hunting down a lone Rhodok army of about 62 men, me and Lord Logarson. Me: 77 Troops Logarson: 16. So, Logarson reaches them first, and I join in. The rhodok Army didn't have many Archers so I decided it'd be fun to unleash a volley of Arrows. I Put my archers and infantry...
  6. What is so great about Dark Knights?

Alright, first of all I searched and couldn't find a thread. I Bought this game around 960, and since then lurking on the forums for a few monthes, I always see people talk about Dark Knights and how beastly they are. Anyone mind posting stats, or experiences with them? I Mean, were they...
Back
Top Bottom